[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of death penalty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5612.jpg (135KB, 854x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5612.jpg
135KB, 854x575px
and why do murika support it even tho they are christians?
>>
>>74644326
If you don't have the death penalty or slavery, you're a cuck
>>
I used to think it was entirely wrong but I'm more and more coming to the realization that it's probably a good thing to keep it for extreme cases.
>>
>>74644354
here comes the gay
>>
>>74644326
Some people simply don't belong in society. They will never have respect or sympathy for another human being, and they can never get better.

Best to remove them altogether than to pay to keep them alive in a cage.
>>
>>74644395
That's alright japanon, we don't judge.
>>
>>74644353
for once, i agree with the american

the justice system is the foundation of any successful and stable society but there can be no justice if some bad people don't get killed for their crimes. i am both ashamed and angry of how most western nations handle their criminals.
>>
File: St.-Paul-6.jpg (18KB, 473x593px) Image search: [Google]
St.-Paul-6.jpg
18KB, 473x593px
I'm a christian myself, from a christian family in a christian country. And guess what, in the last poll, around 46% were in favour of introducing death penalty in Brazil. Not only it's a need considering our situation,but, it's a need to any society that wants to thrive
The human race and its individuals have long escaped natural selection due to the current stage of civilization we're in. Relying in nature to purify and strengthen your kind is not possible within the human condition, hence why things such as death penalty are an absolute need. The scum must be killed.

God himself does not forbidden such a punishment; in the Old Testament it is given that the Hebrews must apply it in a variety of cases were it is necessary (Specially in Exodus). Finally, in the New Testament, you can find in the Epistle to the Romans that God the following confirmation:

"For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer."

This solidifies the idea that Death Penalty does not go against the ideals of christianity, but rather, is a enforcement of what the Bible preaches.

God Bless
>>
>>74644326
You don't want to give your government the toolset to easily dispose of people. The further away the state is and the more hurdles it needs to jump to kill people the better. Locking people away is perfectly fine and gets the job done too, not to mention that law enforcement and jurisdiction make mistakes too and once you've killed someone there is no way to ever make up for it.
>>
>>74644326
Nothing wrong with it. Everyone gets that crime should be punished. Everyone also gets that the severity of the punishment ought to reflect the severity of the crime. Why does the punishment magically become unacceptable when it's death?
>>
>>74645111
Not really. The death penalty is illegal in lots of places where the government has no problem killing people. A shithole is going to be a shithole no matter what laws are on paper.
>>
I think we need the death penalty, but only for extreme repeat criminals. If you get TONS of chances but commit crimes anyway I'm sorry but you have to go.
>>
>>74644326
EU forced us to remove death penalty. Although 90% of people supports it we removed them like a cuck. I will vote for the one who promises to bring it back.
Rapists and murderers must pay their crime off with their own blood.
>>
>>74644326
Death penalty is a good idea, but only if it costs less than imprisonment for life
in USA it costs the government more to kill them because of all the additional appeals etc they can make, better to just lock them in a cell and forget about them instead
>>
>>74644326
I'm more of a "cruel and unusual punishment" type of guy.
>>
>>74645296
Your point being? Just because countries have other means of being shitholes does not contradict anything I wrote.
>>
>mfw Mexico needs death penalty in order to progress
>mfw the UN literally defends the criminal because they have "rights"
>mfw they will seriously defend somebody that beheaded, killed and tortured other people

Feels bad man.
>>
>>74645334
What if they arr wrongfully accused and tried and killed?
>>
Costs too much.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.