[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad called himself 'Latino' again ffs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Dad called himself 'Latino' again

ffs
>>
File: IMG_5857.jpg (66KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.jpg
66KB, 500x473px
>>74642416
>Mom called me 'Latino' again
>>
latinx
>>
File: Hotsex-1.png (44KB, 148x145px) Image search: [Google]
Hotsex-1.png
44KB, 148x145px
>>74642416
>Dad called me "white" again
>>
>>74642416

I am an Argentine immigrant and we haven't been to Argentina in 6 years because too much has changed; In the 1980s my mother used to tell me about how tall and handsome all the men were. "They could touch the bus ceilings with their hands if the wanted to" she said to me the last time we were in Buenos Aires. Nowdays it's just short manlet filth. No one tries to look as good as they tried 20 years ago. The culture has changed, the people have changed. Back when I was there the Turro craze was happening (after Floggers, I was one of those apparently because my hair was long due to the style here in the US which had nothing to do with floggers). All the 17 year olds with gay piercings and dancing cumbia in a weird jittery way. This was the time where electro faded from youtube and it turned into a bunch of turro dancing with culisueltas. This was the end, this was when my family vowed to never to return to Argentina, because Argentina is not what it once was. Maybe it's different outside of Buenos Aires, but that's all we know. And what we know is gone. And don't think this is pasta, I am just bored right now drinking my coffee, but I just saw your flag and your post and I had to say something to you.
>>
File: IMG_5807.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5807.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>GF called herself a 'gender fluid xican@' again
>>
>>74642534
We are economically retarded, in the 90's we literally believed 1 argentine peso was equal to a Dollar. (this country indebted itself to death to sustain that)

Suddenly, from one day to another, someone earning 300 pesos a month (like 3 dollars) earned 300 DOLLARS

The entirety of latin america came here for work, we had/have no borders so...
>>
>>74642534
y ahora tenemos a Macri y vos tenes a un tipo naranja que te va a hacer mierda

cagate por traidor
>>
>>74642669
Wow. Can you make 1 peso 100 dollars please? I am coming to make 300 pesos a month and 1 bunda a week!

>>74642739
kek edgy
>>
>we are italians (1/8 but still)
>mom called us americans again
>>
>>74642739

:(
>>
>>74642739
>y ahora tenemos a Macri

los impuestos no bajaron ni van a bajar, la deuda se mantiene y puede que siga aumentando a lo loco
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.