[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris actually isn't that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 576x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 576x588px
I'm not sure what I was expecting from all the memes, but Paris is pretty much the same old Paris. There are a lot of immigrants running tabac stores and news stands, but they do that in every city. A fair amount of Africans, but they're way outnumbered by the French.

Haven't seen a noteworthy amount of Muslims, and only one soldier with that silly assault rifle these guys use.
>>
t. Anne Hidalgo
>>
>>74637507
Where are you from?
>>
>>74637867

I'm American. I've been living in Seattle, but grew up in Texas. I move around a lot.
>>
>>74637507
No shit. The memes are way overblown by 4chan or anyone on the Internet. As a Parisian it pisses me off that we have such a shit image here. I mostly blame jealous provinciaux who take opportunity they get to shit on Paris even if they know perfectly well it is not true.
>>
Same here, I went to Paris two months ago and had a great time. I bought a Monde Diplo and the Cameroonian newspaper vendor bantered me whether I could actually read it, haha.
>>
>>74638359
Memes are memes. People who tends to believe them are either trolls or stupid. Either way you should never argue with those and only shitpost when encountering them.
The only true redpill is that 4chan is now full of retards and the only smart guys left are mostly shitposting for fun.
You should not take it so personaly.
>>
>>74638129
prove it faggot
i'm sure you're a parisian trying to make people believe his city is still like it was a hundred years ago
>>
>>74639653
He's right Paris is a god tier city
>>
>>74637507
You need glasses m8
>>
File: iWNKn1q.png (65KB, 534x450px) Image search: [Google]
iWNKn1q.png
65KB, 534x450px
>>74637507
Well yes Paris is a rich white area that's precisely why it votes Macron so much

The shitskins may work inside but they live outside the city, it's very expensive here, in some parts the arabs are more like saudis than algerians

That's why you have all the gays, jews, hipsters in Paris ... do you imagine those people living in the 99% brown ghettos ? lol no, precisely

I live in the side areas near the suburbs, indeed it seems the closer you are to the non-whites the more you vote fn

I think Paris is a matter of "too expensive to become a real shithole at the moment"
>>
How is Paris during peak tourist season, anyhow?
>>
My mom went to honeymoon to Paris like 15 years ago and she told me that pretty much every second people they saw was black lol
>>
I went there in November and greatly enjoyed it. It was a bit dirty, but otherwise it was great.
>>
I just came back from Paris last night. I didn't enjoy it, but I think it was mostly me not the city itself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.