[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the next election that can destroy the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1434617575828.jpg (28KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1434617575828.jpg
28KB, 500x581px
What is the next election that can destroy the EU?
>>
Idk but i destroyed ur mums pussy
>>
>>74625742
Slovenia. This fall.
>>
>>74625893
>Slovenia
>can destroy the RY
All right Slavoj
>>
>>74630319
>RY
Meant EU
>>
>>74630319
>>74630402
Watch it lad.
>>
>>74630554
Who are the guys to root for, what/when are the elections?
>>
>>74625742
There is none except our own Parliamentary elections in September. The EU is fucked. Heil Merkel!
Unironically the only interesting remaining election in this year for me isn't in the EU, but rather the election in Puerto Rico in June where they could become a state of the Muricans.
>>
>>74630685
Presidential elections, this autumn. The current president will probably get re-elected.
>>
>>74630795
Does AfD stand any chance?
>>
>>74630795
Great. Just what we need. An entire state of nothing but spics.
>>
>>74625742

The Greek elections.

If based Varoufakis wins, the EU is killed.
>>
>>74631222
Nope. The fucks have started a civil-war inside of their ranks. Even worse, literal Commies are doing anything what they can to harass the AfD. We have a state-election in Nordrhinewestphalia in this weekend, literally 98% (!) of their posters in one of the central cities in the region were turned down and destroyed by "activists".
>>
>>74625875
this but unironically
>>
>>74630795
>PR
>voting to become a state
It hasn't happened the last 5 times, what makes you think this time will be different?
>>
>>74631531

>commies

Die Linke?
>>
>>74631731
Tbh watching at how everything turnes into a meme nowadays I can't really disapprove of the idea. And I mean, isn't the approval-rate of the idea as a US-state becoming more popular within the Rican populace?
>>74631832
They too, but also these cunts: MLPD (Marxist–Leninist Party of Germany). Went there in April, the posters of them were everywhere I could see, while the ones of the AfD were at the top of 4 meter high poles, they probably put them there since there they at least won't be destroyed
>>
Italy. Not kidding.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.