[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >Bolivia invaded your cunt Wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sant.jpg (53KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
sant.jpg
53KB, 400x267px
>wake up

>Bolivia invaded your cunt

Wat do?
>>
>>74616592
How the FUCK did they get here
>>
>>74617380
with their navy
>>
>>74617409
Kek
>>
File: 1493169376523.gif (197KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1493169376523.gif
197KB, 330x236px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-American_Treaty_of_Reciprocal_Assistance

Activate, the defense treaties and make Brazil/Argentina/Colombia invade Bolivia

Whilst Canada/UK/France/Germany kicks out the Bolivians in my country.

And then invade Russia/China/North Korea, with Japan/AusNZ/South Korea/and the rest of NATO.
>>
>>74619262
Has America EVER won a war on its own?
>>
>>74619301
We're warriors of the people :)
>>
>>74619435
It's quite funny, you army isn't bad in terms of quality of weapons or logistic, at the contrary america probably has the best logistic in place in they military for a large margin. But the grunts and specially the top brass are quit shabby. You must have the worst estrategist of an hegemon ever, every simple war/skirmish turns into a tarpit than only bleed prestige and money.
>>
>>74619608
Americans are like the English used to be, they ONLY fight wars against vastly outgunned enemies (for the British - Indian farmers, African tribals, etc. for the Americans - Vietnamese farmers, Arab nomads, Afghan goat herders, etc.)

And even in THOSE wars they rarely manage to win convincingly.
>>
>>74619262
>Mexico no longer member
Feels good not to be an American satellite state
>>
>>74619608
>>74619697
what would the point be of sending american troops and officers when we can just force you guys to fight our wars for us?
>>
>>74619949
What's the point of investing in our military when you guys protect us like the little dogs you are?
>>
>>74619981
i don't even know mate
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>74619981
>>
>>74619262
>And then invade Russia/China/North Korea, with Japan/AusNZ/South Korea/and the rest of NATO.
That came outta nowhere
>>
>>74616592
Laugh while they get nuked.
>>
>>74619981
Depending on another country for your defense makes you a vassal state.

What would happen if we werent here? I would pay money to see the faces of your politicians if we no longer helped youse guys
>>
I hope they bring armor so my CAAT platoon can go do it's own thing
Hopefully the rest of Weapons company comes with us but they'll probably be supporting the riflemen
>>
>>74619697
The British were actually very good at being an empire. They played tribes and nations against each other, always knew whom to ally, whom to bribe and whom to exterminate, etc. Americans are clueless. They believed that supporting religious reactionaries was a smart move lol
>>
>>74622300
Its the vassal that is forced to send troops
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.