[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why brits LARP as romans..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WE WUZ ROMYNZ.png (33KB, 713x631px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ROMYNZ.png
33KB, 713x631px
Why brits LARP as romans..?
>>
Why x LARP as y ?
because they are autistic fucks?
>>
>>74607768
The real question is, why do iberians LARP as romans?
>>
We wuz in the Roman Empire so
>>
Brits are far more Roman than they are Germanic, lad. The ones you should be shaming are the ones that say they are "aryan" aka snowniggers.
>>
>>74607862
t. Nigel Worthington III
>>
>>74607768
We don't though? That literally never happens.
>>
Americans are the worst LARPers though
>>
File: 1468739761906.png (1MB, 884x642px) Image search: [Google]
1468739761906.png
1MB, 884x642px
>>74607934
I only LARP as a southerner, because I am one. All germanic trash can go back, desu.
>>
>>74607971
I quite literally do not care you complete fuckwit
YOU are worthless and will amount to NOTHING
kek
KEK
>>
>>74607971
Reconstruction shouldn't have ended 2bh
>>
>>74607768

We don't?

Why do Swedes get cucked by nibbers?
>>
>>74607862
hey, the anglo-saxons were snowniggers too
>>
>>74607768
If anyone is LARPing as romans, it's the italians
>>
File: england-520040.jpg (71KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
england-520040.jpg
71KB, 620x413px
>>74607768
let me take you on a journey on how the english nation was formed
>original pre-celtic peoples from the basque country (us) settle on the island
>insular celts then settle the island (also us)
>then the romans (unquestionably also us) invaded our land
>so then we stage a number of unsuccessful rebellions against our own oppressive rule
>after the fall of our empire, we create a number of our own kingdoms
>we then invite anglo saxons (absolutley us) to defend our kingdoms in exchange for inheriting them after our king's deaths
>our kings die and so now we have a number of our own kingdoms
>then the danes (kind of us) invade us
>after a few hundered years we finally throw of kind of our rule to unite our kingdowns under england
>then the normans (undeniably us) press a claim on our throne
>we defeat kind of us at the battle of stanford bridge, but then we lose to ourselves at hastings
>we are then subject to our rule and assimilate to our own culture, thus truly solidifying the kingdom of england
>>
>>74607886
ironically adding numbers at the end of your name is an american thing these days
>>
>>74608389
Saxon blood is almost non-existent. Brits just took the language. All of the Brit Isles are majortiy Celt, even English.
>>
>>74607847
Why shouldn't we? Even northern africans were roman citizens so being raped by them doesn't mean we somehow lost any connection with the Roman Empire. We kept the vulgar latin, laws and institutions. Titles like dux and comes were used by the Asturian Kingdom. Even after the invasion of barbarians the roman law was still official.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breviary_of_Alaric
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Code
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siete_Partidas
>>
>>74607768
Germanic's won't accept them, ride bunch
>>
>>74607768
Stockholm syndrome
>>
England is rightful Latin clay
>>
>>74607971
tfw shitty family has no pride in their history at all
i don't even know what my great grandpa was
i have to give my blood to a business that'll probably sell me to the government to know what i am
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.