[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? Is reselling fake gold a good way to earn money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494311732110.jpg (48KB, 973x579px) Image search: [Google]
1494311732110.jpg
48KB, 973x579px
Is he right?

Is reselling fake gold a good way to earn money in your country?

Considering doing this instead of wagecucking for the Jews desu.
>>
Well?
>>
Well
>>
gold price is market fixed, even the dumbest gold standard looney knows that shit. Small market, high risk, shit winnings, can't buy by bulk.
If you want to start reselling shit, better start with the most common market you've got there, find a product or a type of product, find the biggest supplier (Alibaba can help you with that), buy by bulk, rebrand, make an inventory, sell by piece or bulk, renegotiate with supplier, buy by bulk, make inventory, sell by piece or bulk, etc. etc.
>>
>>74605288
This is fake gold. You just resell it to retard normies for 100x lmao
>>
>>74604915
Just sell fake mobile phones bro. They're actually can be exactly the same as the originals but without the branding. Selling fake gold is like advertising for babysitting boys when you are a Catholic priest.
>>
>>74605357
I feel like normans would catch on much quicker.
>>
>ANOTHER
>>
File: gold-pallets.jpg (70KB, 651x423px) Image search: [Google]
gold-pallets.jpg
70KB, 651x423px
I don't even know how this would work/not work. I've never bought or sold gold. Do they melt it down to check you before you get paid?

Or is this just to sell to the unsuspecting public.
>>
>>74605425
DAY
>>
>>74605308
and what platform would you use? you don't have a fix in the game, so you'll get caught at the first couple sells.
I'm sure as hell your data is compromised and unless you know your way up to fake data forging and fake bank accounts, i'm sure as hell you won't see a single dime of that money.
The game is already there, people is fucking stupid and that's why the normiest selling platforms have a lot of safety switches, obscure selling platforms are not roamed by the avg joe, and they'll get paranoid upon the first sign of you trying to trick them.
So.. as I repeat, do you have a fix in the game? something no one has ever tried before, easy money is one of the most complicated shit ever, i'll tell you that,
>>
>>74605457
I'm sure it can't be that hard. There's a retard born every minute.

I've sold some blacklisted kindles on Craigslist before and dumbfuck normals never were any the wiser lmao. They're all old and retarded boomers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.