[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7318.jpg (311KB, 507x1497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7318.jpg
311KB, 507x1497px
sad....
>>
File: aintnobodygottimefordat.jpg (106KB, 1031x774px) Image search: [Google]
aintnobodygottimefordat.jpg
106KB, 1031x774px
>>74596990
That is sad really, no one should feel proud to win a birth lottery of being white.

People should be proud of their individual accomplishments, that is what earns you respect.
>>
>>74596990
Brazil is the same thing. We like to see ourselves as this huge superpower respected worldwide that is full of white people.
>>
>>74596990
this is nine years old
>>
I don't get why so many countries through out history, and even currently are obsessed with race. The U.S. I know, has a bit like this but it's not even close to what other countries have had, i mean hell during the civil which people paint as slavery vs. anti-slavery, there were black people supporting the confederates.

Even still some of the greatest empires in the world were not ""white"". Egypt, Persia, Mongolia hell even the Aztecs and Incas were very successful. It's so fucking stupid that people get obsessed with it. I really have never understood it.

Is it because people associate whites with civilization? I don't get that either because Europe almost destroyed itself during the medieval ages.
>>
>>74597414
Probably because whites had a monopoly on scientific and cultural achievements over the last 1000 or so years.
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (365KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
365KB, 1076x1600px
>>74597414
>Is it because people associate whites with civilization?

No. It's because people associate white people with beauty.

Just yesterday I was lisntenimg to this two girls from my class, and they were talking about a dude and one of them say "yeah, he is cute but he is muy negrito". "Muy negrito" is something like saying "he is too black".

Plus it doesn't help that in my country for example the poorest people are always the one with darker skin tones, and the ines that make up the majority of our gangsters, so brown people do not look presentable enough for having a job, for example, sho white looking Salvadorans will always have an advantage when it comes to getting a job (specially if it is a job that is related to costumer service). It's a very complex topic.
>>
>>74598086
Now this is just for my country, but I'd bet that is the same thing for a lot of countries, specially in Latino America.
>>
>>74596990
lel....
whats sad or funny is that its literally /int/ tier even irl
>>
>>74597414
Mestizos are basically medieval hapas. The average hapa has a strong self-hatred because they are not fully white.
>>
>>74597414
you are looking too far into it, and it also depends on the country, for latin america its only because of media. When every popular actor and every girl in ad is white it gets into brains of people.

In Asia elite people used to stay inside all the time and peasants were dark because they worked in the sun so pale skin=upper class. Not sure if it still applies today
>>
That isn't true
The only ones pushing whites as a beauty stereotype are the ones making commercials, the average chileans don't give a fuck
>>
>>74598086
I've heard that in India the darker, Southern people are wealthier and have better jobs than the fairer, Northern people.
>>
File: frodon1.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
frodon1.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>74597035
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.