[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Asia like for a white man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mike.png (130KB, 315x330px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
130KB, 315x330px
What's Asia like for a white man?
>>
>>74588527
I imagine it's a lot like being in Asia.

>/thread
>>
hot and humid and generally worse quality of life
>>
>>74588527
If your eyes are blue, the closest you'll ever come to heaven.

Only Latin America can compete, but Thailand still > Mexico
>>
>>74588527
>>74588668
Stop deluding yourself, they're so used to seeing white tourists in countries like Thailand that you won't get any kind of special treatment nor will people perceive you as somehow special. The only exceptions are countries that rarely get tourists of any kind, like Mongolia.
>>
>>74588622
Sounds like the Southern US.
>>
>>74588800
That's not true, I got more attention in Korea and Vietnam than I ever have in the UK when I went there
>>
>>74588800
That's not true, I was there in February. Not saying people you pass on the streets are any different but in bars, clubs, or even online you become a movie star.

I took many pics, stand by while I search for some of my good ones that are blue board friendly.
>>
its normal
they'll just look at you. but you aren't special and are probably ugly
>>
>>74588937
were did you go famalam?
>>
>>74588912
>>74588937
Every young white guy gets basically the same treatment, you're nothing special to them.
>but in bars, clubs, or even online you become a movie star
This is probably just your own psychosis, or your definition of a movie star vastly differs from mine.
>>
>>74589082
they're used to tourists, and there are enough white men going around that they aren't gonna come up and beg to suck your cock. But still you will be treated like you are a couple points more attractive than you actually are. So if that takes you from a 6 to an 8 yeah they aren't gonna treat you like a model but it means you are pretty desirable if you live their and speak their language.
>>
>>74593006
This applies for Western Europeans for pretty much every country we visit desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.