[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Indian men are ug-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 23

File: 1494264280477.jpg (222KB, 763x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494264280477.jpg
222KB, 763x768px
>Indian men are ug-
>>
File: 0wiler4.jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
0wiler4.jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>74585790
Current Mr.World is a Pajeet. These guys are either super ugly or super hot
>>
>>74585790
Nice extra finger
>>
File: Sewagecleaner.jpg (124KB, 1038x604px) Image search: [Google]
Sewagecleaner.jpg
124KB, 1038x604px
>>74585790
Indian men are ugly.
>>
>>74585790
>>74587163
these aren't entirely indic indians, they likely have lots of iranic ancestry via afghans
>>
>>74587448
OP picture dude is a pure Indian
and i thought burger educayshun was great
>>
>>74587519
based off his phenotype alone, you can easily ascertain that most of his ancestry comes from outside of the indian subcontinent, he looks aryan and not pajeet
>>
>>74585790
Literally the whitest Indian guy
>>
>>74587581
>muh aryan
>>
>>74587643
OP pic looks probably what aryans looked like

i.e. nordid irano-afghan phenotype
>>
>>74587443
That guy is pretty aesthetic actually
>>
File: qPicture1.jpg (337KB, 1552x1114px) Image search: [Google]
qPicture1.jpg
337KB, 1552x1114px
>>74587581
Aryans are Indians. You are their albino off springs. Nothing but a birth-defect. Your notion of "indic" seems to be informed by nothing other than 4chan memes. Seems like your body fat is constraining blood supply to your brain. killing of the few cells that were there to begin with.
>>
>>74588142
indians aren't aryan

aryans are white looking afghans iranians pakis indians
>>
>>74588280
Did uncle Adolph told you that? Well, he was wrong. Aryan is a Sanskrit word and has nothing whatsoever to do with crackers. Don't you have your own ancient language and symbols that you come to India to steel Aryan and Swastika? I guess what ever so called civilization you white crackers had was all destroyed by the Christian purge of Europe. Now you are stealing stuff from Indian literature and history while pretending that it belongs to you. Well, fuck off and peddle White Aryan theory some where else. It is a British invented bull shit that has been proven to be wrong with DNA testing in India. Here listen to you white man tell you that Aryan invasion theory is a forgery. you have no roots or civilization beyond what Jews gave you as christianity.
The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qych3WYNViA&list=WL&index=24
>>
>>74588816
kek shut the fuck up dirty pajeet nigger

aryans = white looking afghans, iranians, indians, capiche
>>
>>74588816
also I'm not white which makes your post even funnier
>>
>>74588816
> replying to Canadian posts
>>
>>74587375
holy shit
>>
>>74588142
North Indians and Whites come from the Caucasus and likely share common ancestry- Whites did not come from Indians you uneducated street shitter. You are probably one of the Southern Indian pooskin scum that clings to "muh Aryan" even when you are actually an Australoid, Dravidian piece of shit.
>>
Too bad north indian actors got cucked by south india again. 1st movie to reach 1000 crores apparently is a south indian film.
>>
>>74585790
The poor ones, the other seems normal
>>
>>74588142
they look nothing like each other?
>>
>>74588869
>also I'm not white which makes your post even funnier
You seem to be really eager to lick white balls for not being white. Your inferiority complex with regards to whites is really a joke on you. And stop trying to appropriate Hindu Sanskrit Ayan text. It is mentioned in Hindu Vedas. The whole history of Hinduism happened in India. You are a wannabe white fucker and think that you can steal Sanskrit Hindu names for satisfying your inferiority complex to the whites.
>>
>>74585790
Ugly.
>>
File: indian slave.jpg (120KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
indian slave.jpg
120KB, 900x671px
>>74589166
the whole history of hinduism was brought to you disgusting brown street shitters by vedic aryans who you worshipped

get the fuck outta my face, disgusting pajeet boot licker, you indians/indics are a slave race, enslaved by iranians, turks and euros
>>
File: 4478665936_de7a910f99_m.jpg (19KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
4478665936_de7a910f99_m.jpg
19KB, 240x171px
Here's an example. I laugh at any Australoid Indian who clings to "muh good looking Aryan Indians"- you guys do realize you are not the same as the Indo-European Indians, right? It's like a Chinese man using a photo of a East Russian to prove how attractive Chinese people are.

>>74589146
Pajeets like to cherrypick Albino Whites to "prove a point", even though Albino Whites look nothing like Albino Southern Indians and Whites in general don't look like Southern Indians at all.
>>
>>74589146
They look as close as two different people can. Look at the Jaw bone, cheaks, forehead, nose, eves, ears etc. They look very similar.
>>
>>74588952
I am from Punjab and pretty light skinned. So stop your racist BS already. There is no evidence of any common ancestor. Its just a British creation because they could not stand the thought that they might have actually originated from Indian civilization and lost their pigment due to lack of sun, while living in Europe and mingling with Neanderthals. There is no evidence of anyone called Aryans migrating into already rich Indus valley civilization. There are no archaeological sites or any other proof. The evidence shows that people from India moving westwards taking with them much developed Indus valley civilization.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qych3WYNViA&list=WL&index=24
>>
>>74587692
>permasquinting eyes
>fucked up nose
>ugly brow
>parabole ears
>swollen cheeks
>no shoulders
>balding
How about no?
>>
>>74589571
>Its just a British creation because they could not stand the thought that they might have actually originated from Indian civilization
I wouldn't give a shit, just give me some evidence.
>lost their pigment due to lack of sun
It's called adaptation- how is that a bad thing? And you still seem to not know what an albino is. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes and beige skin. What part of that is albino? Albinos have no pigment, not some pigment.
>while living in Europe and mingling with Neanderthals.
Europeans mingling with Neanderthals came way before any proper Indian or European civilization. The common ancestor would have been way before civilization beyond small tribes. Are you trying to imply Indian civilization predates Neanderthal extinction? Also, North Indians, Asians and Arabs all have nearly the same amount of Neanderthal admixture as Whites.
>That video
I'm not talking about an "Aryan Invasion", I'm merely saying that some North Indian people originated from the Caucasus region, which is where Arabs and Europeans- where ALL caucasoid peoples come from. I'm not trying to appropriate your culture or some bullshit. Stop being so paranoid. Dravidian people were the first in India, but caucasoid Indians come from the Caucasus- way before any proper Civilization.
>>
File: 1494134757692s.jpg (10KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494134757692s.jpg
10KB, 250x239px
>>74589254
Ahah so you are an Iranian/Turkic fucker. Vedas mention rivers that flow in India. All other Hindu and vedic texts mention places in India. And you think someone else brought it all??? That was a weak British colonial attempt at separating rich Indian culture and religion from India itself. They couldn't justify thie colonialism in face of India's much superior and older culture languages and religion. So they just started saying that it came from white crakers. Without any proof. There is no proof. None at all that Hinduism came from anywhere else. No sites. No texts. Nothing. In fact the texts point to places in India. So you Iranian/Turkic wannabe white go suck on Islamic dick. Stop telling Indian that their own religion and texts that happened in India is from white people. Go suck Arab dick. they will let you be second class muslim.
>>
>>74590136
the people living in india now aren't the indians of the past described in the vedas you street shitter
>>
>>74590107
There is no proof that anyone in north India originated from anywhere outside India. Except of course for the recent times. There is no evidence of either people, language or religion of Indus valley civilization coming from outside. DNA studies show a nice gradient of variation from north to south in India. There is no abrupt changes showing some foreigners coming in. The changes are completely natural given the weather pattern variations in the region. And since India was a warm place, it was more inhabitable and could support more crops, life stock etc. in the prehistoric time. That is why India has always had a higher population density. So the only way to explain the connections between Indo-European languages is if people from much higher populated India to move westwards. taking the language and culture with them. There could not have been big enough population in freezing Ukraine to bring any significant number of people or anything with them to India. That's just BritShit weak attempt at keeping their white superiority agenda going in India. Because it was seriously threatened by research into Indian civilization.
>>
>>74590314
Who told you that, you goat fucker? There is no proof to what you are blabbering. Since you lost all your culture to Islamic and christian encroachments doesn't mean that no one else can have their own culture and religion. Stop being jealous and accept that Indian culture is much superior to whatever gubbers your ancestors were creating. And whatever they did create was lost to Abrahamic branches of Judaism called Christianity and Islam.
>>
File: Peopling_of_eurasia.jpg (131KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
Peopling_of_eurasia.jpg
131KB, 600x447px
>>74590717
>There is no proof that anyone in north India originated from anywhere outside India.
Most scientists accept the "Out of Africa" theory, which states that modern humans came from Africa. So yes, Everybody on the continents of Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas came from Africa.

>There is no evidence of either people, language or religion of Indus valley civilization coming from outside.
Well I don't know about language or religion because I am talking about thousands of years ago and I am not familiar with the origins of Indian civilization, but yes, there is evidence to show significant migration of people from the Caucasus region and Arab lands into India.

Australoid Indians likely predate these people by a significant time period, but nonetheless migration did occur, bringing common haplogroups shared by Arabs, Whites and Indians- mainly Northern Indians.

I am not talking about languages or cultures here, I am talking way before all that. I don't see why you reject this so much. I'm not saying that "Aryan people came and brought civilization", I'm saying that Caucasoid people migrated and integrated into the already established pre-historic communities of India- and in other cases went to war with them. It's textbook human behaviour.

If Indians, Arabs and Euros have no common ancestry, our shared haplogroups make no sense, and if it was pure migration of Indians to Europe, we would share more haplogroups.
>>
>>74587375
Good catch.
>good looking pajeets are literally mutants
>>
File: Kamna Shastri Picture1.jpg (622KB, 2343x2469px) Image search: [Google]
Kamna Shastri Picture1.jpg
622KB, 2343x2469px
>>74589265
How about this. Dark skinned Dravidian Indians crating Blond babies.
>>
File: Indian albino.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albino.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>74589265
Or this Indian Albino Lady. Her name is Mehak Siddiqui. She is from Gujarat in west-central India.
http://albinism.ohchr.org/story-mehak-siddiqui.html
>>
File: 1494199815539.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494199815539.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>
File: 1493942297570.png (95KB, 725x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493942297570.png
95KB, 725x632px
>>74587163
I THOUGHT THAT TO BE MR.WORLD YOU NEED BLUE EYES?
>>
>>74592185
Blonde hair is not exclusive to White populations, it is just MUCH more likely to occur, because there have been thousands of years of blonde haired people interbreeding in Europe.

Australoids like Dravidians have quite decent chances of being blonde compared to most non-White "racial" groups. By the way, this is the definition of "albino"

A person or animal having a congenital absence of pigment in the skin and hair (which are white) and the eyes (which are usually pink).
"these individuals have normal-coloured eyes and are thus easily distinguished from albinos"

informal
"an abnormally white animal or plant."

That woman you are posting is only albino in the informal definition of albino.

>>74592446
These people are true albinos.

Therefore, the most you can say about White people is that they are albino in an informal sense. Not only this, but that woman you keep posting has much paler skin than most White people, and most Whites have the ability to tan, whereas albinos cannot tan.

Not only this, but the facial structure of these people is clearly not fully Caucasoid, and still has the Australoid influence that isn't found in White people. Therefore, the idea that "White people are albino Indian offshoots" simply isn't scientific in any sense. Let me make this clear- I would not care if it were true, but it isn't. The burden of proof is on you and those pictures do not prove your point.
>>
>>74588142
>>74592185
>>74592369
>>74592446
Why is melanin deficit related to strabismus?
>>
>>74592647
Albinos can't tan because their Melanin producing cells i.e Melanocytes are completely dysfunctional. White people can tan some what because their melanin producing cells have atrophied due to lack of use over the generations of evolution but are not completely dysfunctional. Of course there have been interactions between people in India and Europe and everyone in between. But we need to be extremely careful about how we formulate theories about these movements and interactions. It has to be completely based on good evidence. Not conjectures and assumptions. Because this has frequently been used by white supremacists as well as Marxists to distort Indian History and appropriate parts of Indian culture and religion for their own agendas. While distancing it from India itself. I don't know which way the languages,culture & religion moved because there isn't very good evidence left in any direction. But there is a whole lot of White supremicist BS out there claiming that "White Aryan" brought language, Religion & culture to India. That is purely a White supremacist fabrication from early 1900s concocted by the British and than used and further distorted by the Nazis. This is very dangerous.
>>
File: apj.jpg (155KB, 599x769px) Image search: [Google]
apj.jpg
155KB, 599x769px
>>74589079
This guy gets it.
>>
>>74593012
>strabismus
They don't exactly know why. Albinos lack the proper functioning of melanin producing Melanocytes cells. So they have no pigmentation at all. Where as in White people the functioning of Melanocytes cells is reduced but not completely lost.

2.) What causes OA?
Ocular albinism (OA) results from the inability of the normal pigment cells in the eyes (especially the iris and the retinal pigment epithelium) to produce normal amounts of pigment. Exactly how the reduced amount of pigment leads to reduced visual acuity (aka eyesight), nystagmus (aka involuntary rapid movement of the eye), and sensitivity to sunlight is not yet clear, nor is it necessarily true that the pigment itself is primarily responsible, but rather some other developmental pathway in the assembly line of the eye and of visual development.
www.visionofchildren.org/what-is-ocular-albinism/
>>
>>74587375
eww what the fuck?
>>
>>74594086
Autism. He doesn't get it removed because he thinks it's brought him luck.
>>
>>74589079
I am Punjabi but I support South Indians for making Bahubali and cucking Bollywood. Bollywood has been too Islamized by the Khan leaches and the other morons. They keep trying to make nice with Pakistan while whole country hates them for it. These Bollyfools need to be cucked. Good job.
>>
Are there any good-looking south indian girls?
>>
>>74594321
>>
>>74594275
And the leftist "seculars" here are giving the film a negative review due to promoting Hindu agenda.
Here's an example, http://archive.is/ZRJUt
>>
>>74593666
>White people can tan some what because their melanin producing cells have atrophied due to lack of use over the generations of evolution but are not completely dysfunctional.
That's not how evolution works- it was not "lack of use", otherwise we wouldn't have appendixes. It was due to higher survival rates of those with white skin as it was better adapted to the less UV rich environment, and so those with white skin passed on their genes more.
> It has to be completely based on good evidence. Not conjectures and assumptions.
I completely agree, and I would love there to be more comprehensive, unbiased modern studies done on the spread of humans across the world and the genetic differences between populations. I'm just saying, calling White people "albinos" makes no sense, and there is virtually no evidence for massive migration of Indian people into Europe, and virtually no evidence of India being where the Caucasoid people's come from.

>there is a whole lot of White supremicist BS out there claiming that "White Aryan" brought language, Religion & culture to India.
Fair enough that you call bullshit on that. India is home to incredibly ancient cultures and much of the cultures of India come from the older Australoid groups, although undoubtedly the Indo-European settlers also contributed greatly to Indian culture. I'm not even claiming that Northern Indians are White, they are merely Caucasoid.
There are many ethnicities and haplogroups in India, it is a massive and diverse place, and I can't claim to know anything about Indian culture or where it came from, but it obviously was not from White people, I know that- some of it was from Indo-Europeans, but they are not considered White by most people anyway.

I am merely saying that your theory that Whites are an albino offshoot of Indians is baseless and there is more evidence to show that White people come from a common ancestor in the Caucasus, and then became White because of the European environment.
>>
>>74594370
that is what an average North Indian girl looks like
>>
POO
IN
LOO
>>
File: indianalbinos.jpg (51KB, 335x473px) Image search: [Google]
indianalbinos.jpg
51KB, 335x473px
>>74588142
Sad but true.
>>
>>74594275
Im telugu and I will be honest, while south indian films have the cheesy fight scenes. Hindi movies have honestly gone to hell, theyre focusing so much on "presenting" their movies on a world scale, like they dont really care about their indian viewers but they want foreigners to watch their films and think its ok.

A lot of the characters in hindi movies are all rich fuckers, there arent many movies where the person is from a middle class or poor family.

As for the khans, only amir is a decent actor. SRK always cries like a bitch in his movies, salman is a midget and a lot of his recent hits are due to south indian films he remade.

Overall, every industry needs to change in india. Im not sure why they just dont adapt. I can understand if theyre going for a gangster type movie but for most movies they can just change certain things that NRI indians can help them with. This wouldnt look good, have it changed to this or that.

I like puri jaganath films, theyre a bit mass masala types but I feel like the characters are a lot of fun to watch.

>>74594321
There are good looking girls everywhere, it just depends on what you find beautiful and if youre going to put a number on them. We all have different tastes, my cousin likes girls with curly hair but I hate that shit. Id rather take a bald chick than one that has hair like noodles.
>>
>>74589884
Only thing bad about his face is his tiny chin.
>>
>>74588142

>aryans are indians

THIS
SHITTY
MEME

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>74594642
She is South Indian. And she is above average for anywhere. She was Miss World 1994. That's why I say broad generalizations are dangerous in India. Like many people think that caste system was color coded. Not true at all. There are many other misconceptions that often fly about Indian which are completely wrong.
>>
>>74595273

>even indo european speaking indians are basically abos genetically

L M A O

you fucking POOINLOO's crack me up with your "we wuz aryan n shieet"

wake the fuck up, you are literally closer to australian abos than actualy aryans LMAO

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/content/genetic-link-between-aboriginal-australians-and-dravidian-indians
>>
>>74595373
Shit, Cambodians and Burmese are closer to Europeans than most of the Indian cluster is.
>>
>>74594563
>lack of use
>we wouldn't have appendixes
But we DO use the appendix though.
>>
>>74594370
That's pretty obvious.
>>
File: Siddi_Girl.jpg (68KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
Siddi_Girl.jpg
68KB, 536x800px
>>74595273
>>74595544
>see Siddi as the Indian group genetically closest to Western Eurasians
>Hmm, I wonder what those people are?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddi
>black Muslim slaves from Southeast Africa.

HAHAHAHA I CANT BREATH
SEND HELP
PAKI-AFRICAN RAPE BABIES ARE LITERALLY MORE EUROPEAN THAN INDIANS
>>
>>74595720
That was my point... Evolution does not work on the basis of lack of use means the feature is lost. That's what I meant, if it worked like that, humans would not have an appendix, but we do.
>>
File: Steppe.jpg (152KB, 850x537px) Image search: [Google]
Steppe.jpg
152KB, 850x537px
>>74595795

My fucking sides

How will poo in the loo's ever recover?
>>
>>74595858
atrophy:
verb
(of body tissue or an organ) waste away, typically due to the degeneration of cells, or become vestigial during evolution.
>>
>>74596640
Please, research into how evolution works. If I don't use my legs and they atrophy, my kids legs will still work because the genetics haven't changes.

Yes, atrophy can occur over evolution, but it isn't necessarily so. If an organ isn't used, and isn't vital to the survival of the species, it may become vestigial over time as people don't die due to not having said organ/ feature.

However, this is not the reason why White people are pale. It is actually the opposite- tanned skin is not useful but actually harmful in low UV environments and can lead to diseases like rickets, which in ancient times could lead to death.

Simply "not using" something is NOT how atrophy occurs in evolution. It is a different kind of atrophy.
>>
>>74595858
There are more than one ways for evolution to work. And one principles of evolution is that the organ that is used to most by any species in its particular environment becomes bigger or stronger over the generations.
Melanin is produced by the Melanocyte cells when the skin is exposed to sun light. Sun exposure basically makes the Melanocyte cells do their job i.e. consume nutrients and secrete melanin. It is similar to using your muscle tissue i.e. making them consume nutrients and generate contraction or expansion. This stimulation process in both cases helps in multiplication of these specific cells as well and maintain a healthy cell mass. If you don't use a particular muscle, it atrophies and the cell mass gradually reduces. On the other hand if you exercise a particular muscle more often over the generations it becomes bigger and stronger. For example the tails in some primates are used for climbing often and they become really strong over the generations. Similarly if you do not stimulate your Melanocyte cells regularly enough, their mass in our skin decreases. In other words Melanocyte cells Atrophy. They are still there but the mass & functionality is greatly reduced. Just like appendix is still there but it is smaller and not functional because of lack of use. So not every organ evolves through natural selection. Some organs grow or shrink depending on their usage under particular environmental conditions.
>>
>>74597256
You are semi-correct. I will use the example of muscles to illustrate my point. In an individual organism, using the muscle more makes it stronger as the muscle is broken down and rebuilt, not using them causes loss of mass from the muscle, and they atrophy over time.

Atrophy in evolution is different. Let's take the tails of apes and how we lost them. Very early human ancestors needed tails to balance in the trees. Therefore, monkeys born with small or defective tails would likely not survive to mate, or would not attract a mate. Once these early human ancestors walked on the Savannah plains, these tails were not needed to survive, so generations with less developed tails could propagate their genes and over time, the tail became vestigial and eventually humans stopped having tails (although we still have tail bones).

So it is not about how much we "use" the feature, more about whether the feature is needed to aid survival and be optimum in the environment.
>>
>>74597478
When it comes to pale skin in White people, atrophy over evolutionary scale is one possible factor, but it is not the most possible.

As I have explained, pale skin with low melanin content is better to have in low UV environments, like Northern Europe. Therefore, people with paler skin, eyes, even hair had less chance of getting rickets and other diseases caused by lack of vitamin D. This meant that over time, Europeans adapted to have paler skin.

Southern Europeans generally have naturally darker skin, and they are better at tanning, as this ability is good to have in Southern Europe- which has high UV levels in the summer.
>>
>>74597567
Another possibility is that standards of beauty meant that men found pale women with light hair and blue eyes to be more attractive, and so they were priority to breed with- like how females choose the most beautifully patterned male in some bird types. Even this is more likely than atrophy.
>>
>>74597008
It works both ways with melanin. If a community of white people is exposed to more sun light over the generations, than their Melanocyte cell mass will increase over many many many generations. And they will become darker in general. And if dark people are deprived of sun for generations, their Melanocyte cell mass will atrophy over the generations and they will become lighter. This is why the people's skin color gets darker and darker when you move from North most states of India to South most parts. Similar variation is seen in Europe and among the Amerindians. So what the starting point was is hard to say. Out bodies react in both ways. So people can get darker over the generations or whiter depending on the environmental pressures.
And yes if you stopped using your legs for a number of generations on the evolutionary time scale. They will become pretty useless after a few hundred generations. Evolution does have a use it or lose it principle that works over many generations.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170211-210407.png (173KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211-210407.png
173KB, 1080x1920px
r8
>>
>>74597636
This is true. I'm 100% agreeing with you that atrophy across evolution can occur, but the process is more to do with features becoming less necessary to gene propagation than it is to simply "not using" them. Yes, not using them is a factor, but it is more to do with "not needing" them, which is probably a better way to say it. "Not using" them is more of a factor of an individual. But anyway, I don't want to go into semantics.

The primary factor in Whites becoming pale is likely that being tanned is detrimental in low UV, just as being pale is bad in high UV. Black people in high latitude areas suffer massive rates of lack of vitamin D related diseases.

To summarize, Whites are not albino, some are, but most are not, as even in Europe, being albino can be a detriment. For example, albinos generally have bad vision.
>>
>>74597812
What service is this? Doesn't look like 23andme
>>
>>74597567
There is a thing called epigenome. And the epigenome can change throughout a person's lifetime. It basically regulates gene expression. So if you exercise your arms regularly. It changes your Epigenetic marks. And Epigenetic marks can pass from parent to offspring. So all that exercise that you did before you had your child does gets passed on to your offspring in the form of Epigenetic marks. This is how over generations a particular organ or a muscle can and does evolve. Natural selection and survival of the fittest doesn't just depend on random mutations to make selections of the fittest specimen. The genetic information of a person's bodily activities up to the point of mating is also passed on to the offspring in the form of Epigenetic marks.
>>
File: skincolor.jpg (85KB, 641x404px) Image search: [Google]
skincolor.jpg
85KB, 641x404px
>>74597975
Huh. I didn't know that. They never taught me that in GCSE or A-level biology. Good to know. This may have been a factor- but yet I still think that in the case of pale skin, natural selection was probably more relevant.

And White people still are not a "defect", rather pale skin is a mutation- like all traits, and an advantageous one at that.
>>
File: 2013-e-incidence-m-skin.gif (17KB, 764x461px) Image search: [Google]
2013-e-incidence-m-skin.gif
17KB, 764x461px
>>74597849
Yes, Both factors i.e. need to have paler skin to absorb the limited sun light to produce vitamin D and the Atrophying of Melanocyte cells because of limited sun light are complimentary pressures. So both forces basically lead to you the same place.
And in access sunlight melanin production is a defense mechanism against harmful UV rays. That's why the rate of Skin cancer among white people is nearly 30 time the rate in black and Asian people.

So all of this is reversible and complimentary. Body is basically trying to maintain an optimum level of UV absorption. Too little and you have vitamin d deficiency. Too much and you get skin cancer.
>>
>>74598142
Yes, White people are certainly not a birth defect.
That was just banter meant for that other moron, who was telling me some white supremacist BS about White Aryans bringing stuff to us dark Indians. People native to any environment are basically evolved according to the environmental pressures of that particular place.
>>
>>74588839
>>74588280
>Iranians
You mean white passing Iranians too. Most look Arab as fuck.
>>
>>74598445
Well this was a bait thread in the first place. Like I say, India is a massive sub-continent with MANY ethnicities, haplogroups, phenotypes etc. Not only this, but claiming Indian achievements to be "White" because Indo-Europeans kind of look White is ridiculous. It's like me as a Brit claiming the achievements of Slavic people in space flight, or Koreans claiming the achievements and culture of Japan.
>>
>>74589254
>iranians
Didn't Turks also rule over Iranians for eight centuries? Not much of an improvement there desu m8 haha.
>>
>>74595795
>PAKI-AFRICAN RAPE BABIES ARE LITERALLY MORE EUROPEAN THAN INDIANS
They're light green so they're probably an Afghan-Persian mix.
>>
>>74598532
These white supremacists types try to do that kind of stuff. Like Hitler cooked up half baked Nordic Aryan Master Race theories, threw in Swastika and waged a war on everyone that didn't meet his cooked up criterion.
Hitlers fan boys are still at it, trying to play the Aryan game. Anyway, nice discussion. Glad that we agree on most stuff.
>>
shocker

there are beautiful men and women in x country among the sea of uglies

just like literally EVERY other country in the world

you fucking faggots are retarded. die
>>
>>74594370
>just because she has blue eyes shes good looking

No. She still looks awful. Im sure there are other south indian girls with brown eyes that look much better.
>>
>>74598598
Iranians are still trying to get out from under the Arab imposed Islamic occupation. the only reason they are always ready to fight Israel is that they want to show the Saudis that they are the better Muslims than the Arabs themselves. Iranian psychoses is really deep rooted.
>>
>>74598807
iran is best friends with isreal under the table
>>
>>74598714
The nazi definition of "Aryan" is complete nonsense that no one can decide on. Does it refer to Indo-Europeans? Does it refer to Nordics? Does it refer to any Caucasoid with light skin? Completely meaningless word.

I don't know what the word means in Sanskrit, but that is the real definition, not the meaningless nazi one.
>>
>>74598848
Iran and Arabs are in a dick measuring contest for centuries now. And the crux of it is, who is the better Muslim.
Arabs think that because Mohammed was Arab and the initial Caliphas were Arab, they are better Muslims.
Iran accepted Islam begrudgingly to start with. than they sided with the Ali faction over the Shia Sunni dispute and became Shia. Mainly to stick it to the Arabs. No they are again trying to prove that they are better Muslims by fighting with Israel. Its a sickness and they will always be at it unless and until they overthrow Arab imposed Islam.
>>
>>74598949
you are an illiterate moron, iran was sunni and then got buttfucked into shiism by turks through literal genocide

israel benefits from its neighbors getting fucked over

iran is fucking over the neighbors of israel, both sides win
>>
>>74598991
>turks
So what are you? Iranian? Shia? Sunni?
>>
>>74598991
I read that Iran became Shia to maintain its own autonomy separate from the Sunni Caliphate. So basically to get out from under the Arab Caliphate's control.
>>
>>74599090
White
>>
>>74599151
No, read up on the safavid conversion of iran to shiism, they got assraped by turks and were converted to shiism by the sword

at the time no arabs ruled either, it was mainly turks
>>
>>74599175
But Arabs literally wiped out your original culture and cucked you into being muslims. Turk's/Mongols came and then raped you afterwards. Alexander the Great conquered the largest Persian empire in all of history with half as many men.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I
>since its occupation by the Arabs eight-and-a-half centuries ago, had not existed as a unified country under native Iranian rule,

I like Iran m8, honestly, but let's not pretend they haven't been as fucked up in history as India has.
>>
>>74599359
I'm not iranian or anybody from the region, just an objective perspective.

Iran has been conquered and cucked yeah, but not to the extent that indians/pakis have been
>>
>>74599392
>I'm not iranian or anybody from the region, just an objective perspective.
righty oh

>Iran has been conquered and cucked yeah, but not to the extent that indians/pakis have been
Oh yeah, but I'd say South India came out the best of all three.

Bad times started for Persia in 7th AD with the rise of the Arabian-Muslims. In India it was 12 AD with the Muslim-Turks.

That chunk of Southern India in pic related only got conquered through the Mughal Empire in the early 18th Century and were one of the first ones to gain independence (if I remember my Eastern history correctly) after Augrenzab's rampage. They remained independent until the late British East India Company came knocking on the shores a century later.
>>
File: 1493760290058.jpg (49KB, 535x374px) Image search: [Google]
1493760290058.jpg
49KB, 535x374px
>>74594370
>>
>>74587448
More like British ancestry from lots of blanda upping while still a colony.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.