[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some curiosity about some nations,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kuruminha.jpg (58KB, 636x1134px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminha.jpg
58KB, 636x1134px
answer me, please.

You guys from Israel, you are ALL jews? Or theres some goys living there free?

You guys from USA, can tell me a little of how used to be the peak of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. there? The nation really stopped to watch the season finale?

And you guys from India, there is high crime rate there? I personally see you like a really poor country, but from where I can see, all you are really good people, never hearded nothing about violence there.

I will love to reciprocate to you by answer any questions you have about Brazil. Thankful since now.
>>
>>74582758
When did this huge poverty and high crime rate in Brazil begin and what are the reasons?
>>
>>74583081
It's cultural, since the first portuguese explorers. They bring bandits to refugiate here. We're colonized by murderers/rappists/muggers.

Then since the abolition of slavery the black people got free, but they cant get jobs, so the majority back to slavery and the rest for banditism.

Then, a country that already used to be really violent, did a law against gun-rights. Theres like impossible to get a simple Glock here. So mugs go nuts on good people.

But Brazil is a REALLY big country and from region to region its can change easely.
>>
>>74583316
> They bring bandits to refugiate here. We're colonized by murderers/rappists/muggers
Isn't the same can apply to Australia? But situation is drastically different over there.
>>
>>74583483
Portugal extracted all we got to pay a debt with England haha. You're probally right but theres also the two other reasons i telled to you.
>>
>>74583483
I have a question about kyrgyzstan. Does there men really kidnap women ????
>>
>>74583081

Don't believe this anon. >>74583316
He is a leftist. It's not cultural. It's pure marxism. Our laws are ridiculous. Many of them were copied from Western Europe.

For example, you can kill 3 people and only get 20 years in prision. We can't have guns and media constantly talk bad about cops when they make mistakes.
>>
>>74583896
>there
their
>>
Was Pedro II´s reign the best period in Brazil´s history? Was it any good? What´s your opinion on him?
>>
>>74583903
Im not leftist. I actually agree with you. But lack of own culture is a big problem too, all ends in pizza.
>>
>>74584106
I personally think that masonry and the portuguese royal family fucked us the worst way possible. The truth is that we got our liberty because they dont want one more to dispute the throne back in Portugal, so Pedro stayed with us. But Pedro II, yeah, this one really got love and respect for the nation, but he cant do a great job because of the stablishment that were there since that time.

The best period of Brazil was, its really contraditory but, was Vargas and the 64~84 period. In that times we really tasted the nationalism and people loved.
>>
>>74582758
Is your next President going to be a Zika-Nigger? And if so , is he going to be better or worse than the current retard? Will he stop Rio's Sewers from being emptied on the beach? Or is that a welcome plan for the coming Zika season?
>>
>>74584141
It's because of our laws, not our culture. It's not a long historic reason, but a recent one. If we had started to change 50 years ago we would be another country now independently of what happened in the colonial times.
>>
>>74586332
Ironically we never had a black president.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.