[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Serbia the most emasculated country in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1493234174600.png (341KB, 2000x2608px) Image search: [Google]
1493234174600.png
341KB, 2000x2608px
I was just looking though my 1990 Atlas, and Serbia was a pretty big country, with a coast, when they were Serbia and Montenegro. But Montenegro got taken away and they became landlocked. And, just recently, they lost Kosovo to Albania. And now they are watching all of their EU neighbors leave them in the dust, as they continue licking Russia's ass.

So I ask /int/, is Serbia the most emasculated country in the world? And is their international embarrassment the reason for their super nationalism?
>>
>>74574021
>But Montenegro got taken away and they became landlocked. And, just recently, they lost Kosovo to Albania.
>>
File: 1493234370415.jpg (53KB, 427x325px) Image search: [Google]
1493234370415.jpg
53KB, 427x325px
>>74574197
Quite sad, isn't it? The only country that even comes close to the patheticness of Serbia is Bolivia (pic related)
>>
File: moslem.png (57KB, 735x738px) Image search: [Google]
moslem.png
57KB, 735x738px
>>74574021
>>74574197
>>74574273
t. Tonibler
>>
>>74574334
>t. serbshit diaspora
pathetic. but I'm not surprised you ran away from your shithole country. it will all be Albania soon anyways
>>
>>74574273
Montenegro didn't exactly get taken away. And they didn't lose Kosovo to Albania.

>>74574334
You can chat all the shit you wanna, but Albanians and Montenegrins have mixed so much you probably have some tonibler in you.
>>
>>74574420
>Montenegro
Yes, it did. And it just joined NATO.
>Kosovo
Yes, it did. it is seen as Albania and will rejoin Albania very soon.

Serbs are pathetic kek
>>
>>74574420
>but Albanians and Montenegrins have mixed so much

We have never mixed. You are ugly shitskin muzzies. The fact that we despise you, but you still try to crawl in our asses just shows what a pathetic "people" you are.

If it wasn't for Germany in 1913, we would have genocided you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
>>
>>74574751
Best borders.
>>
>>74574751
I've known dozens of Montenegrins who have told me they're partly Albanian.

But what would retarded diaspora know.
>>
>>74574836
>Macedonia under Serbia
No thanks. Remove serbshits entirely, and then it is best.
>>
>>74574952
whatever lets you sleep at night, roach
>>
>>74575010
Says the faggot that posts maps chopping northwestern macedonia from us.
>>
why does the leafibey do this?Is he actually mentally handicapped?Doesn't he realise that, even if what he says is true, his constant repetition will only enstrange eventhe faithful?
O tempora, O mores, to be filled with autistic bot like threads, truly the plague of 4chan...
>>
>>74575010
t. leafbey
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.