[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1494244989853.jpg (456KB, 846x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494244989853.jpg
456KB, 846x1280px
>your country
>do you know who Stalin is?
>what is your opinion on him and what do people in your country generally think of him?

And post the best leaders your country ever had.

Btw in russia we see Stalin as the saviour of our country and our people. Many people consider him to be Saint.
>>
File: 1423716900545.jpg (115KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
1423716900545.jpg
115KB, 550x350px
>>74573214
>your country
your country
yes i know who stalin is
>what is your opinion on him and what do people in your country generally think of him?
Stop sending people to kill me! We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle... If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send a very fast working one to Moscow and I certainly won't have to send another.
>>
poland
yes
a sociopath churka

>consider him to be Saint
didn't he actively fight religious beliefs?
>>
>>74573214
Beautiful man op.

I would say John Curtin is probably our best leader
>>
>>74573214
>Poland
>yes
>most people me included think he is a bloodthirsty dictator

I hope you're baiting. Can't believe any russia would be this stupid.
>>
>flag
>yes
>Killed many people, but hardworking
>the cunt : killed many people, muh commie
>>
>>74573214

He was the Cardinal Richelieu of his age. Fitting since he was trained to become a priest. A true believer in progress and his cause, but also shrewd, ruthless, relentless, and paranoid.
>>
>>74573306
>I hope you're baiting.
i am not.
from our point of view he seems different than from yours, is it quite obvious?
>>
>>74573214
Russia
Yes he's mentally ill churka
i think we should burn all his portraits/blow up all his memorials and spit on his grave
>>
>>74573214

have you read The Gulag Archipelago by Solzhenitsyn?
>>
>>74573564
nice proxy Ahmed.
>>74573585
why would i read some crap written by a mentally ill degenerate?
>>
>>74573696
Nice russian passport you got here Blyadoshvili
>>
>>74573214
Rus
The great purger of all kind of shit
Libertards and nazis hate him but GILag awaits them both
>>
>>74573837
but anon he hated the idea of nation.
He WAS the liberturd.
>>
>>74573214
>sweden
>yes
>most people think's he's worse than Hitler

We have so many warrior kings it's hard to pick one.
>>
>>74574643
You have black/white thinking.
Stalinism is a sort of grayscale thinking where polar points should go to GULag.
>>
>>74573214
Fuck stalin, filthy commie
>>
>>74573214
bongistan
yes
i like him, most people here think he personally killed 100 billion kulaks though
>>
File: 200px-Adolffehler.jpg (10KB, 200x296px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Adolffehler.jpg
10KB, 200x296px
>your country
Germanistan
Yes
Mine, he ruled with an iron fist to save the ussr
> our leader
pic related
>>
Stalin was a strange bird, it's hard to tell fact from fiction at this point as far as the person is concerned, but his actions were far from impeccable.
In the end he didn't lose like Hitler and was never removed by enemies at home. But think the claims of his greatness are overstated. Simply those after him were worse.
>>
>>74573214
>flag
>Who doesn't know who is that motherfucker?
> he saved the USSR and take it to be a global power. But he was a commie, like all the commies, he only deservers a shot in the back of the head
>>
>>74578091
de donde mierda has sacado internet en venezuela?
>>
>>74578185
American education
>>
>>74573214

The Germans lost the war because of Hitler, the Russians won despite of Stalin.
Stalin had no military experience and wasted the lives of millions of Soviet soldiers by giving insane orders like "no step back".
Many Soviet generals (especially Zhukov) regularly complained about Stalins ignorance in military matters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.