[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you gone urban exploring in your cunt? If yes, how was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Have you gone urban exploring in your cunt?

If yes, how was it?
>>
>>74571963
Yum asbestos
>>
File: fdsh.jpg (114KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
fdsh.jpg
114KB, 650x455px
Yes. I do that often with my friends.
Especially old factories.
It's fun and really interesting. Also makes for amazing photo's.
There is a few rules you should always follow though.
>1. always bring a torch/flashlight, a good one
>2. always have mouth and nose protection, you don't wanna be breathing in all that old shit
>3. never walk over old wooden floors more than one story up, if you fall through = dead
>4. make sure the place is actually abandoned, don't wanna run into a drug factory or anything
>5. always have a rope and first aid kit
>and most importantly, never go alone
>>
no, I don't want to run into hobos
>>
>>74571963
>Be me
≥Friends find an abandoned mental care hospital
>creepy.jpg
>all windows are boarded up and there's no way in
>One day friends go without me
>They bring a power drill to try to "drill" through the plywood
>makes a shit ton of noise
>some one calls the cops
>they get caught by police
The End
>>
>>74571963
There's not much in my cunt, I've only been to one factory before. I want to get into it more though.
>>
>>74572154
Var hittar man sånna ställen? låter intressant.
>>
>>74571963
yes

went to see an abandoned hotel in Budapest near the Danube with my friends one night
the hotel was six stories high and it seemed like it's completely empty, but when we got to the uppermost floor I heard a noise and decided to check it out
the sounds came from behind a closed door and I thought that it's only a cat, or some rats maybe, but it was actually three naked hobos railing each other from behind
I shut the door immediately and my mates and I flew down the stairs to the ground floor like a bullet from a gun
>>
>>74572840
>Var hittar man sånna ställen? låter intressant.
Lite överallt. Nyaste och mitt nästa mål är färg och kolsyrefabriken i Liljeholmen som bommat igen.
Finns massa forum om just sådant med bra tips och info om säkra och mindre säkra platser.
>>
>>74573122
A jo, det har man ju sätt vart stängt rätt så länge. Lycka till!
>>
>>74571963
No.
It's a good way to be a theft/murder victim.
>>
>>74571963
i live in a 100k city there's nothing to explore, i've been in every place here
>>
>>74571963
Nothing
>>
I was always intrigued by urban exploring, but I never got around to doing it. I used to explore wooded areas and forests and what not due to geocaching. I would really pick the geocaches that were way deep innawoods. it was a great experience, but I stopped when my latest trek had me run into some strange people. it was pretty terrifying.

needless to say, I stopped geocaching and stopped any ideas to urban explore.
>>
>>74573504
>but I stopped when my latest trek had me run into some strange people. it was pretty terrifying.

go on
>>
>>74573557
well I was foolish, as I would do my treks usually at night, as that's when I would be off work.

the strange people in question were hobos, probably. it was dark, had a flashlight on me. but I stumbled upon their hobo camp and they noticed me, I noticed them. they had what was I am sure a dog carcass over a "campfire" and the two were big dudes. I mean, maybe I'm a pussy but that was enough for me to shit my pants (not literally). none of us said a word, I turned right around and left as quickly as I could.

biggest sigh of relief when I reached the edge of the woods and into my car.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.