[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

File: images (6).jpg (19KB, 306x376px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
19KB, 306x376px
Why do they age so shit?

Whenever I see a white girl in their 30s I always am shocked to find out they're college students
>>
White Women - top tier.
DEAL WITH IT.

Also, they should mix with more Indian bros. Make hella cute babies!
>>
>>74564941
how many white college students do you honestly see in Japan?
>>
>Mila Kunis
>white
>>
File: 1449804951271.jpg (118KB, 913x793px) Image search: [Google]
1449804951271.jpg
118KB, 913x793px
>>
Their white skin is more susceptible to damage by UV light, that's why they look ugly/old/lifeless once they reach their mid thirties.

Also they use a shit ton of make up, and that's not good for your skin.
>>
>>74564941
t. Davido-kun
>>
File: average_asian_woman_aging.jpg (82KB, 1600x480px) Image search: [Google]
average_asian_woman_aging.jpg
82KB, 1600x480px
>>
>ukrainian jew

>White
>>
File: white women aging.png (1MB, 1057x843px) Image search: [Google]
white women aging.png
1MB, 1057x843px
>the absolute state of white women
>>
>college students
>in their 30's
>>
smoking, drinking, shitty diets
>>74565265
she looks like shit throughout
>>
File: THREE YEARS.png (770KB, 747x575px) Image search: [Google]
THREE YEARS.png
770KB, 747x575px
>>74565309
here's another one, same time frame
>white women
>not even once
>>
>>74565122
What abouth asians? By "color" they skin is pale and whiter than, white people
they don't have problem with this
>>
>>74564987
t. Rohit
>>
>>74565323
>another Mexican discusses whiteness
I'm glad I stayed up for this :)
>>
>>74565320
there are way better examples, why sperg over this 5/10 bro
>>
>>74565364
idk because it's a girl i went to high school with. i thought she was pretty qt in high school and then she spent all of college on the cock carousel and now she looks like absolute shit. just interesting to see all the memes about it and then see it happen in such textbook fashion to someone you know
>>
>>74565356
>By color
They are lighter than white people
>>
>>74564987
Pajeet, stop shitting in the streets
>>
>>74564941
>Mila Kunis
>once one of the most beautiful girls on TV, instant erection everytime
>she does Jim Beam commercials now....that's convenient, how much would I have to drink before I didn't care?
>>
>>74565436
But probably not as white as you, amigo.
Tell me about your German ancestry.

Siempre me gusta una buena historia.
>>
>>74564941
makeup and sun exposure
every Asian girl dresses like a Muslim garbage bag ninja here to avoid the sun as much as possible
because of this they look much better in their old age
>>
>>74565489
>spanish
Chicano?
I have korean ancestry
>>
>>74564941
cigarettes and booze.
>>
On one hand I think that in reality all women probably age the same but white women are prized for their natural beauty/facial features more than any other race. That shit sort of breaks down by age 25 for most girls and is completely gone by 30.

But you look at Latinas and black women and people usually don't describe them as cute, it's all about the body, etc, and you can actually do shit to maintain your body but you can't really stop aging no matter how many meme products you try. Asians are kind of a outlier but I feel like part of that is just a big meme, most average Asian girls I know don't have great facial features by western standards.

On the other hand white women age rapidly from 18 to 22 (college years) where they drink like fish, have shitty diets, gain some weight, etc, so that has to play a part as well.. there's probably another big rapid aging around 28-30 where either they're starting to think about kids, having kids, or stressed out they mad not have kids/haven't got married or are stressed with other serious life issues.
>>
>>74565629
>On the other hand white women age rapidly from 18 to 22 (college years) where they drink like fish, have shitty diets, gain some weight, etc, so that has to play a part as well
other than the greentext,everything you wrote is shite.
>>
>>74565664
I live in a country where I see every race of people every day, you live in India, please know your role and shut your mouth.
>>
>>74565758
>is he implying that there are no whites/blacks/slavs/germanics in India
>>
>>74565323
Have you seen how obsessed they are with having a pale and healthy skin?? There are some Japanese and Taiwanese teachers here and they never go out without an umbrella and sunscreen, not even when the sun is that hot.
>>
>>74565758
Monica Bellucci 40 years old
>>
>>74566435
Proof Italians aren't White
>>
>>74565629
>That shit sort of breaks down by age 25 for most girls and is completely gone by 30.

You have no idea how true this is. Just turned 30, dating is painful now because I hate looking at them, and even when they try to entice me with sex I just feel like
why bother? Pass.
>>
>>74566435
What percentage of women are Monica?
Is she really as hot as you think she is?
>>
>>74566521
>I just feel like
>why bother?
would you prefer a boipussi?
>>
Kunis is a notorious heavy smoker and drinker. All throughout her 20s she was the cool girl who drinks and smokes and eats burgers and doesn't care about anything. By the time she turned 27 he looks were already far gone. My brother's fiancée ( who is a massive bitch mind you ) avoids senseless sun exposure, has perfect sleep hygiene, doesn't drink nor smoke and her face is perfect even now that she's pushing 30.

>>74566521
Then date non-white or younger women.
>>
>>74565265
>>74565320
this cant be true
>>74566435
She is 50s and italians aint white
>>
It's pointless to ponder such things. We are all bound by the loom of fate to inevitably wither away until we reach the only beauty that exists and has ever existed in this world: nothingness.
>>
File: hindufrog.png (418KB, 528x522px) Image search: [Google]
hindufrog.png
418KB, 528x522px
>>74566681
>>
>>74566551
I've tried. In the dark it ain't terrible but I don't like men so anything other than NSA is not gonna work. That weird frankenpussy vibe never goes away, at least I couldn't get used to it.

>>74566613
Current gf is 5 years younger but she partied harder than I do in youth and it's already somewhat evident
>>
>>74566613
>>74566715
Also not too long ago I went out on a few dates with a 19 black girl. Kek we had so little in common that communicating with her was like making first contact with an alien species.
>>
File: latest[2].png (100KB, 450x203px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
100KB, 450x203px
>>74566681
>>
>>74566680
a mexican saying italian ain't white
>>
>>74566778
Yeah that's the problem with dating younger women. You have to find who's not a fucking kid in her mind. And it only gets worse as you get older of course.
>>
>>74566793
I'm sorry. How many euroshekels am I going to be fined for my offense, Ireland?
>>
>>74564941

Caucasoids are the least neotenous racial group, after Australoids.

Retards will tell you it's because of skin tone, but a quick look at Asians, Ackbars, and DESIGNATors will show you that melanin itself doesn't matter much.

You can actually see this within white people themselves: the more caucasoid (longer head, narrower face) looking white people also have worse aging symptoms. The more mongoloid looking ones (Finns, Scandinavians) keep their youth better.
>>
>>74565969

Why do Indians age so badly then? It has nothing to do with skin color, that's a McBurger-tier explanation.
>>
>>74566435
Monica Bellucci = perfection
>>
>>74566793
>>74566801
KEK
>>
>>74566801

the italian he posted is definitely not white.
>>
>>74566886
They don't, they just get fat.
>he doesn't juicy indian auntie ass
>better than murrican milfs
>better than tinder
>just pic a girl and fuck
>no bullshit
>>
>>74566886
faggit, he's saying that Asians protect themselves from sun (and by corollary UV) by umbrella, while whites use a fucking tanning machine.
>>
>>74566943

I don't know if you've ever interacted with Indians, but they age even worse than whites. Same with Middle Eastern people in general.
>>
>>74564941
Who cares? By the then you'll have a white daughter to love and raise
>>
>>74566983
there are no mila kunis tier sample among Indians.
>>
>>74566983
have you seen how fast russian girls into babushka?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>
>>74567121
it's because of the shitty lifestyle. plays a big role overall
>>
You fellas should head down under, nobody ages here and we have the nicest skin of any country
>>
Chinese: They will age well, but you will have to deal with their face visors and white gloves that cover up their exposed skin from the aging Devil, called the sun. You like Nicole Kidman and Kirsten Dunst's ghost-like skin? Then go Chinese.

Japanese: These women will age well, wear lots of makeup, and lose about 7 inches in height.

Korean: Koreans are most likely to date outside of their Asian ethnic background, so I'm tellin' you there's a chance...... Although, you will have to deal with deteriorating conversation skills and an enlarging face. (Holy sh*t! I'm going to hell. Family Guy, Family Guy, Family Guy...)

Vietnamese: These women will age remarkably well. Not only will they not gain much weight, but they also will not improve upon their English skills for as long as you know them.

Indian: Indians age pretty well, but it'll be hard to tell if they ever gain any weight, since their clothing will continue to get larger and baggier. Don't expect them to smile.

Mexican: As curvaceous and sexy as a latina can be in their youth, you can add about 15 pounds for each kid that pops out. This weight will never be lost. The good news? Their clothes will continue to get tighter to make up for the added weight!

American Black: Like Asians, black women age well. The weight they'll gain will go to their boobs and hips. And then.... their boobs and more hips.... Until they are touching.

English: They will look 10 years older than they really are and cease to wear makeup anymore. They will also refuse to invest in any hair-dying products as their hair hits complete white at 40.
>>
>>74567226
Polish: These women are hot. But the lack of money in their home country means no infrastructure investment in 24 Hour Fitnesses. So as long as they don't adopt American fast-food eating habits, you're in good shape. (Get it?!?! Shape? Haha, I'm funny and clever. Also, retarded.)

Russian: I don't have many qualms about the Russian women I've met and seen. I think they age well, stay relatively in-shape, and are quick to pick up important habits: like working out, cooking, and cleaning. (Kidding.) Although, when they talk to their friends in their native language, it will sound very angry and you'll flash back to all those movies where the Russians are the bad guys and worry that you'll be murdered in your sleep. (Not kidding.)

Iranian/Persian: They will look good, but you will probably stop getting some after marriage. You will also have to hold many, many shopping bags at the mall, or worse yet, have to open a joint banking account.

Greek: These women age year-by-year until 40. Then all of a sudden, they look 80.

Italians: I like the Italians, but their love for the sun will make their faces look like dried leather by 50.

French: They will stop shaving their armpits and legs... oh wait, that's already happened. Their conversation and intellect will continue to improve, but you will have to be a hair-lover.
>>
>>74567253
American White: Well, I saved the most complicated for last. What can you say? We live in a culture of extreme and instant gratification. Either the women will just let it go from instant fast-food gratification, or fix themselves immediately with plastic surgery gratification.

http://www.siliconvalleybachelor.com/2009/05/what-countriesethnicities-have-women.html
>>
File: 다운로드.jpg (4KB, 176x214px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드.jpg
4KB, 176x214px
What the fuck problem he has ? In his youth age i think he is the most handsome men in the world untill American history X . I am really hope to he lose weight and start to Self-management.
>>
>>74566435
Wow she is still hot ....
>>
>>74567253
As an oldfag I must admit French women are pretty awesome. It's easy to become shallow in the US because most girls here stop maturing and learning around age 16, but they keep getting uglier, and remain arrogant about their looks in a very pushy way into their 50s.

French women have a reputation for attractiveness for some reason in America; it's undeserved probably related to fashion shit. BUT French women are cool, the most bro-tier and interesting you could ever expect a lady to get.
>>
File: asian_orc.png (480KB, 705x900px) Image search: [Google]
asian_orc.png
480KB, 705x900px
>>74564941
>>74565062
>>74565248
Yeah but asians looks like orcs.....

So you're left with either a white person who ages bad, or a hideous monster from the realms of Mordor.
>>
>>74566793

are you going to charge me with your blasphemy laws, theocratic faggot?
>>
>>74566706
auspicious pepe
>>
it depends on the genetic of the person
>>
File: screenshot_408.png (315KB, 1220x610px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_408.png
315KB, 1220x610px
>>74564941
>Mila Kunis
Khokol
>>
I think it's mostly sun. In East Asia women avoid sun. In West women go out daily to sunbathe.

When we look at old photos of men in the war, they looked older and more masculine. It's
party because of exercise sure, but I think it's mostly just because of being out in the sun.
>>
>>74568364
This. And being skinny helps a lot. Being overweight, or even in the upper range of normal weight adds at least 10 years.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.