[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finnish Girls/Girls from Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Varg wtf.gif (969KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Varg wtf.gif
969KB, 500x275px
Finnish people, how cucked are your women?
I was chatting with a Finnish girl, and she not only said that race mixing with foreigners was okay, but that it would be good and healthy for the Finnish population.
>>
White women were made for BBC
White people belong in a museum
>>
>>74564139
>it would be good and healthy for the Finnish population
This is technically true in a way.
>>
>>74564187
Most likely not though. I very much doubt she meant whites or east asians when she spoke of 'foreigners'.
>>
I WANT A FUCKING FINNISH GF AAAAAHAHHAHHHHHH
>>
>>74564187
>>74564556
Irrelevant. Genetically it is healthier. That's probably what she meant...right...guys?
>>
>>74564556

But realistically speaking, your population is so isolated and small that literally any mixing would be an improvement, as long as it's not abbos.

Also, mixing in general is an improvement, provided it's between quality individuals. If two tall, attractive, intelligent people from different races breed together, the net result is an offspring with all sorts of different genes for these positive traits.
>>
>>74564161
>>74564139

The world belongs to Islam! :)
>>
People buy way too easily the whole inbreeding meme, with over five million of us there's already enough genetic variance to keep the genepool fresh BUT because people hold back on forming families and baby boomers againg rapidly of course there's hysteria of trying to get more Finns to be because who is gonna pay for all these social services?

People are stupid enough to think that its always gonna stay the same and next generation will cover our asses. Too bad, if not you are on your own. Just like in olden times when your son was most likely going to continue the family and the farm and take care of the parents. It was something father of the household had to care of beforehand. People dont think forward its all "carpe diem", #yolo and living right now.
Suck it, that's your choice but then dont come complaining.
I am no hardcore libertarian but never trust on government taking care of you, politicians are not to be trusted without results.
>>
File: lakupippu.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lakupippu.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>74565233

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
>>
>>74565359
>In Finland about one in five persons carries a gene defect associated with at least one Finnish heritage disease

w e w
>>
>>74565359
>>74565379
those are still very rare diseases. nobody even knows about them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.