[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: map-Faroe-Islands-large.jpg (97KB, 694x532px) Image search: [Google]
map-Faroe-Islands-large.jpg
97KB, 694x532px
What happens here?
>>
>>74555008
>i'm a white nationalist
>>
Oppression of rightful Norwegian clay by the incompetent Danish. Some hundreds of years of it
>>
>>74555008
Shhhhh, you're gonna attract that religious nutjob f*roese poster to your thread
>>
>>74555008
sheep rearing, sheep herding, sheep shearing,
school lessons on how to butcher sheep

maybe some fishing
>>
Religious, anti-danish, pedophiles, sheeps, thai women, rain
>>
>>74555093
you can add Iceland and Greenland to that list.

Why did the allies of the Napoleon war take it away from Norway and give it to the germanics for!?!
>>
>>74555008
Inbreeding and being cucks to the danes.
Quick, someone post that sonicnthe hedgehog video from faero islands.
>>
whale slaughter
>>
British clay, much like Iceland
>>
>>74555299
Why pedophiles?
>>
>>74555008
our clay
>>
>>74555294
Sounds comfy
I'd love to try being a shepherd
Strolling across hills and meadows watching the flock, faithful collie keeping them in line
Maybe play a jaunty tune on a flute or practice slinging
>>
>>74555294
the islands are literally called "sheep islands" so thats very correct
>>
>>74556378
the faroe society is enclosed and religious so incest /rape is common cause the church hold their hand over them
>>
>>74556505
also the faroese used to worship one of our kings like jesus at one point
>>
>>74555008
It's a staging ground for German prisoners we took during war. Germans being as Germans are, they improved the infrastructure and introduced a culture of sausages and lederhosen to the isles. The Danish have never forgiven us for it.
>>
>>74555299
Sounds comfortable how do I join?
>>
>>74555008
the tradition of seeing your national team getting humiliated in every soccer match ever
>>
>>74557381
we btfo'd Greece twice and Austria once
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.