[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we the laughingstock of the Americans too like the Canadians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Trudeau Macron a love story.jpg (26KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Macron a love story.jpg
26KB, 846x480px
Are we the laughingstock of the Americans too like the Canadians?
>>
>>74543159
nah
>>
yes but you have been for a while
>>
yeah,
>>
>>74543159
Trudeau is much prettier desu. No homo.
>>
In all seriousness, Macron is much more qualified to lead a country than Trudeau.
>>
>>74543159
How can you be a laughingstock? There is no such thing as a French culture or people: only people who live in France :)
>>
>>74543159
>caring
Always do the opposite of what burgers do. Always.
>>
>>74543159
France has been a joke since ww2
>>
At least france has a culture.
Oh sorry, had.
>>
you already were this changes nothing lol
>>
Emmanuel "my wife's sons" Macron actually won?
>>
right wingers are with their orange senile idol who was elected by dumbfuck americans
>>
>>74543159
Welcome to the post-nationalist club!
>>
Happy 5 de mayo
>>
>>74543789
He is 1m72.
>>
>>74544191
manlet
>>
>>74543789
You expected anything different?
>>
More like the Americans are the laughing stock of the world wtf is that logic France??
>>
>>74543666
fucking kill yourself. sick and tired of you cucks with no balls. macron has never won anything ever and now he's president of france. how the fuck is that better than trudeau? kill yourself
>>
File: trudeau mulroney quote.jpg (156KB, 921x420px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau mulroney quote.jpg
156KB, 921x420px
>comparing Trudeau to Macron
>>
he beat her with twice the votes
2 (two (2) ) times the votes
>>
Notice how the North American male is a the superior version of the EuroCucks.

All the best live here
>>
>>74545231
Macron :

>Private Catholic High School (where he fucked his teacher)
>Literary Preparatory Classes
>Master philosophy
>Diplomas from Sciences Po
>École nationale d'administration (elite institution)

>Finance Inspector
>Business banker
>Deputy Secretary General of the Presidency of the Republic
>Minister of the Economy, Industry and Digital

Trudeau ?
>>
>>74543159
Nobody over here cares about French politics, I don't think most Americans could name even a single French president. So no, we're not laughing at you, but that's mainly because we don't care.
>>
>>74545731
Stop lying please
>>
Most Americans respect and admire Canada and would rather have Trudeau as their leader than Trump. In fact I'd say he's probably seen more favourably by Americans than Canadians.

Only retarded kids and fat breitbart reading boomers hate Trudeau.
>>
>>74543715
>>74545731
This desu, France is just a place for us to dump our annoying college students and buy good wine, I don't think any American cares about France outside of that
>>
Most Americans didn't even know there was election
>>
>>74545844
You think most Americans could name a French president? I'd be fucking stunned if a majority of Americans even knew that you have a president.
>>
>>74546030
I don't believe you. Now you can go to sleep. Godd night
>>
>>74546069
>good night

It's 3 in the afternoon
>>
>>74546111
Take a nap then, good nap
>>
>>74545731
Why do Americans always think acting like you don't care is a good thing? Not knowing french presidents doesn't make you cool it makes you stupid.
>>
>>74546147
>implying I can nap with concerta

Fuck you!
>>
>>74545844
>>74546069
La France pour les Américains c'est comme la Pologne pour nous, ils s'en foutent.
>>
>>74546260
Non.
>>
>>74546167
>Why do Americans always think acting like you don't care is a good thing?

Because we're powerful and self sufficient enough that we don't have to give a fuck who the president of France is
>>
>>74546167
I don't think it'a a good thing, I don't think it's cool, but it's reality. I don't think it makes us stupid either, just disinterested.
>>
>>74546319
L'Américain moyen n'est pas capable de citer plus de 2 villes française tout comme le français moyen ne connait pas d'autres villes que Varsovie et Cracovie. En général, ils citent Paris et souvent Cannes ou Nice.
>>
>>74545584
Not to mention that to be a financial inspector, you have to graduate first or second from the ENA, which is where the smartest students from the whole of France are gathered.

Meanwhile Tudeau:
>daddy's influence and good looks, and Canadian predisposition to elect a left-wing leader
>>
You won't really get laughed at on /int/
>>
File: ff.jpg (79KB, 617x537px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
79KB, 617x537px
>>74546350
Last tweet of Trump, check his page

Already many comments
>>
>>74546471
Trudeau is a centrist.

Plus our office of the PM really doesn't mean as much as your office of President.
>>
>>74546414
Don't forget Bordeaux and Marseille. And of course we all know Normandy, even though that's a region.
>>
Other way around. Hopefully my countrymen will vote out that chucklefuck Trump in 2020.
>>
>>74546497
Trump is pretty consistent on these,
he also congratulated Erdogan when he 'won' the referendum.
>>
>>74546544
Eh, well that is true I suppose.

Is it enough to be president of your party in Canada?
>>
>>74543577
underrated post
>>
>>74545408
>Better version of the french or brits
Great. What an accomplishment.
>>
>>74546497
>looking forward to working with him
I guess he wants to put a tariff on France
>>
>>74546711
That guy is wrong, the Prime Minister of Canada is in theory an extremely powerful position, we don't have any separation of powers here and we have had PM's essentially act as elected dictators (Harper was like that, and so was old man Trudeau). In all fairness I don't think Justin Trudeau is behaving like a dictator, he is just a figurehead leader of the Liberal party. To be honest I don't think this faggot has ever held a real job.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.