[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: his-and-hers-sink-all.jpg (31KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
his-and-hers-sink-all.jpg
31KB, 550x329px
Please explain the greatest mystery of american culture. Why do you need two sinks for you and your spouse? What is the purpose of this personalized sinkownership. Also, why do americans want huge master bedrooms and an own shitter/shower for the parents. Makes no sense. The only reason you spend time in a bedroom is sleeping and coital fuctions. Wouldn't it be better to use that space somewhere else?

In god-tier normal cultures we share our sinks and shitters but i guess that is communism.
>>
>>74521694
>In god-tier normal cultures we share our sinks and shitters but i guess that is communism.
No, it's because you're poor.
>>
Maybe the other one is the bidet.
>>
>>74521694
Because you want to be able to take a shower/ brush your teeth/put on make-up etc before going out of the room, or else your kids will jump on you and you'll never be able to do so
>>
>>74521781

american logic:
>visit bill gate's house
<yo bill! Where's the can?
>here dude!
>wonder why there are 6000 sinks in the bathroom
>fuck i ain't no poor nigga
>>
This isn't just an american thing. It's common here.
>>
>>74522143

What's the point of it? I mean they are just sinks? Take turns for god's sake.
>>
>>74522377
You are supposed to use them at the same time while getting ready for your jobs, so you don't need to wait.

It's a product of feminism really.
>>
>>74521694
Segregation.
The other sink is for the negro/negress the sir or madam is cheating with.
>>
It's common here

>waiting for the other person to finish their thing
>>
>>74522392
How long does it take to wash your hands? That crucial 4 seconds will cause you to be late from work.
>>
>>74522143
>canada
>not america
wew
>>
>>74522495
It shows you aren't a woman

Wash your face 5 min
Brush your teeth 3 min
Put on make up from 5 to 10 min
Do your hair 5 min
>>
>>74522543

My gf usually does all that other stuff outside the bathroom. You only need a mirror for that.
>>
>I'm a dumb finn who's never had a gf let alone wife

Gotcha.
>>
>>74522595

>have a wife
>be so afraid of her that you need seperate sinks
>y-yes l-love, y-you can h-have your pwn s-sink
>>
>>74522639
You're never getting laid.
>>
>>74522665

It seems I've hit a sore spot in the soul of the undeveloped american. To question the dual sinkhood of the bathroom is to deny the existence of the 'murican culture.

I'll respond with equal force:
I got laid by yo momma last night, she didn't mind the one sink while washing her face.
>>
>>74521694
Its not even American, you're just a poorfag
>>
>>74522588
I put all my products in the bathroom so I do it there.
It's the whole point of a bathroom
>>
>>74522595
>>74522665
Fucking kill yourself and take out a school while you're at is, normalscum.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.