[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with these countries? Why are they so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1481433588336.png (1MB, 790x524px)
1481433588336.png
1MB, 790x524px
What the fuck is wrong with these countries?
Why are they so uncivilized? Why do the create 80% of the content in gore threads?
>>
>>74520792
that's only brazil featuring mexico and most central america as guest
>>
File: White Argentina.png (329KB, 581x727px) Image search: [Google]
White Argentina.png
329KB, 581x727px
>>74520856
"No"
>>
>>74523043
So did yours most likely. They also believed dying charging first into battle would secure them a place in haven most likely.
>>
>>74520792
Their ancestors unironically practiced human sacrifice at one point. That and drug cartels essentially funded by US interventionalism
>>
>>74523094
Are you talking about the Spanish or the Aztecs?
>>
>>74523647
Both really. The Spanish were pretty warlike, but that was in order to expand and survive in a literal caliphate, although they didn't literally sacrifice any humans. The Aztecs, Maya and Inca were sort of the same deal to a lesser extent although they literally practiced human sacrifice. I guess the two makes for a violent pairing
>>
>>74521169
Is she white?
>>
>>74524191
Spain is one of the safest countries in the world. We are a nation of disarmed, non-violent cucks. It certainly didn't come from our side.
>>
>>74520792
>>74521169
it saddens me desu

so beautiful countries and people otherwise
>>
>>74520792
Aztec heritage
>>
>>74524250
Conquistador were heritary people's constantly at war with moors, this ended in 1492.
>>
>>74525144
The vast majority of people who participated in the Reconquista stayed in Spain though, only a relatively small amount of Spaniards went to colonize the new world
>>
well, it keeps the terrorists away
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.