[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally stop pretending Hungary is a desirable country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cigányok.jpg (197KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
cigányok.jpg
197KB, 900x630px
It's usually butthurt right wing Westerners that keep perpetuating this myth, well let me tell y'all, this here country is a shithole.

Sure we don't have muslims, but in many counties over 30% of our population is made up of gypsies, who are in fact way worse than muslims could ever hope to be. In 20-30 years at least 40% but more like 50% of our country will be compromised of gypsies. So much for that "white" Eastern European nation, huh?
And don't even get me started on our government, more like oligarchy really, that is currently stealing billions upon billions of EU fundings, we're Ukraine 2.0. Or more like mini-Russia, what with our government persecuting civil rights activists, silencing the media and using violence against people who speak out against the system and corruption.
>>
everybody knows hungary is shithole full of ignorant retards
>>
When did we ever pretend it was?
>>
>>74512795
>And don't even get me started on our government, more like oligarchy really, that is currently stealing billions upon billions of EU fundings, we're Ukraine 2.0. Or more like mini-Russia, what with our government persecuting civil rights activists, silencing the media and using violence against people who speak out against the system and corruption.
But that's exactly what these butthurt right wing Westerners want.
>>
>>74512811
Your country is just Hungary with a Slavic flag and Slota instead of Orbán so you aren't in any position to gloat.

>>74512835
/int/ is constantly filled with posts praising this country, Orbán, or our government.
>>
>>74513079
Hungary just had bad luck with Orbán. Such a skilled and cunning bullshit artist like him would be able to do the same with our country too.
>>
>>74513079
difference being that Slota was just big joke while Orbán is unironically king of hungary.

Hungary is closer to Turkey than to Slovakia, we have nothing in common
>>
>>74513150
He should be hanged along with his ilk for what they did to my country and its people.

>>74513187
stop being so tsundere, your country is the closest to ours culturally in the world
>>
>>74512795
What happens in Györ-Moson-Sopron?
>>
>>74513424
no its not, we had reforms during WW2 and during communist times aimed at de-hungarization, most people dont even know who Stephen I is
>>
>>74513455
Car factories I guess, why are you asking?

>>74513499
You do realize you're just giving ammunition to right wing nutjobs? Stuff like this just reinforces those memes about the Slovak history books being 2 pages long, and how irredentist think your history is completely fabricated.
>>
>>74513729
>why are you asking?
It has the fewest gypsies
>>
>>74513729
stuff like what? truth? we only learn about Csák because he gave the finger to the king
>>
Not being Slavic makes Hungary better than nearly all of eastern european, save the Czech
>>
>per capita GDP is 12,000 USD

Yeah, it's crap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.