[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK voters want to ‘Brexit’ from Eurovision Song Contest too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (513KB, 674x838px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
513KB, 674x838px
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
they are usually next to last
this year 0 votes
>>
>>74501143

The voters in this country are legitimately too stupid to be given a voice
>>
I want us out of Eurovision too. It sucks and cost a lot of money
>>
File: 1493563604853.jpg (36KB, 512x378px) Image search: [Google]
1493563604853.jpg
36KB, 512x378px
>>74501196
Shut up Churchill.
>>
>>74501553

>brexit
>>
>>74501143
>>74501199
Britain pays for 1/5 of the entire thing right?
>>
>>74501143
Winning in Eurovision is based on how much of your dignity you're willing to throw away. It's always the most liberal meme shit that wins.
>>
>>74501796
True, but you get sent right to the final while we have to compete against slav shitholes voting for each others
>>
Nothing of value will be lost. Eurovision is nothing but trash.
>>
>>74501143
We never win anyway because everyone hates us, it stopped being about talent a long time ago.
>>
eurosong is gay contest,so who gives a fuck
>>
>>74501865
rude
>>
Aren't the Russkies sending a cripple in a wheelchair to get pity votes this year?

Kind of a joke competition desu.
>>
Friendly reminder that public voting and the inclusion of eastern countries permanently damaged eurovision's reputation.
>>
>>74502889
Every country singing in English doesn't help. It's meant to be a celebration of the diversity of Europe. Fucking pathetic showing tbqh.
>>
>>74503083
You're right, I forgot about that. There should be a rule that forces you to use at least one of your local languages, even if you mix english with it. Something like France and Ukraine did last year.
>>
>>74502625
No they are sending her because blocking her would be an asshole move, like they wanted to do.

eurovision is not about music, it is about politics
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.