[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly has your cunt been affected by war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 3247652.png (210KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
3247652.png
210KB, 480x342px
How badly has your cunt been affected by war?
>>
*Waiting for german replies*
>>
It was awful
Transylvania was split in two and didn't become independent by the end
>>
>>74493038
Supposedly it is responsible for establishing our national identity, but nothing really aside from that. And no I'm not talking about the Emu War
>>
File: PO PROSTU ROZJEB MI GÓWNO.png (134KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
PO PROSTU ROZJEB MI GÓWNO.png
134KB, 605x605px
Where do I even start
>>
File: bdm you.jpg (261KB, 1000x916px) Image search: [Google]
bdm you.jpg
261KB, 1000x916px
>>74493379
here you go
>>
Can we please say that we didn´t lose but almost won the wars?
>>
File: 1405116468563.png (7KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1405116468563.png
7KB, 241x230px
Considering the odds we fared off better than most.

>Of all the fighting european countries only 3 capitals remained unoccupied which were London, Moscow and Helsinki

Dog bless we even survived USSR expansionism with just few scratch
>>
tons of bombs dropped on us by the Germans and Italians. Bad time to be a British colony in the middle of the fucking Mediterranean.
>>
File: 1492966525166.jpg (74KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
1492966525166.jpg
74KB, 740x746px
>>74493038
Can't really complain.

We only lost our national pride while others lost WAY more.
>>
Where is Paraguay?
Attacking 3 countries at the same time and stop after 90% of your population is dead
>>
we're still suffering under the psychological trauma inflicted on us by the Germs
>>
>>74496760
Weren't they crazier than the norks
>>
oh we just lost half of our land, no big deal
>>
>>74493038
Devastated. Everything of value was ruined, nearly a fifth of our population was dead, our former allies were now hostile to us and wielded nuclear bombs.

So, you could say things were pretty grim.
>>
We always win.
>>
The military-industrial complex and NSA surveillance state that liberals bitch about exists entirely because of a liberal Democrat president FDR who converted the entire US economy to a vast war machine, a transformation so total that no subsequent president has ever been able to change it back.
>>
WWII and the Civil War mostly were the ones that affected American society deeply, also Vietnam to a fair extent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.