[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the USA intervene and help? Or does this situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3862.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Why doesn't the USA intervene and help?

Or does this situation not align with their personal interests?
>>
>>74488790
>paid actors
>>
>>74488892
Rude. Take that back.
>>
>women everywhere
Wait, what? Now I'm questioning this movement.
>>
>>74488790
lot of fapping material in that photo

Brazil should do something
>>
>>74488790
>us intervention
>ever helping
>>
>>74488790
no oil
>>
Venezuela is so pathetic
>>
>>74488790
>Or does this situation not align with their personal interests?

Why do people answer themselves here on Reddit?
>>
>>74488790

Americans love to intervene in poor and weak non-nations...

Venezuela is stronger enough to handle a conflict with the US.

I'm just saying that for the US is it not worth getting involved in that shithole crisis.
>>
>>74489462
It's a good tactic because a women's march is much more difficult to shut down without making yourself look 100x worse. Look at those old women in the crowd. Can you imagine the international rection against Maduro if a video comes out of the GNB plowing into a group of grandmas with an armored car?
>>
>>74488790
The USA would only make it worst (like always)
If someone needs to intervene is the resto of Latin America
>>
>>74489924
silly goose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
>>
>>74488790
You can't fix a civil war from outside
>>
File: 17118906.jpg (128KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
17118906.jpg
128KB, 620x413px
>>74489738
we are receiving refuges

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2017/04/1879719-prostituicao-de-venezuelanas-avanca-com-imigracao-em-massa-no-norte.shtml
>>
why should anyone do anything
its their own problem
all was great when oil price was high, now when its low suddenly those people in power are shit even tho they were in power before oil price went to shit
fuck those hypocritical commies
if you ask me let them starve to death
>>
>>74488790
>Why doesn't the USA intervene and help?

Because we'd probably fuck it up even worse and end up making all the Venezuelan gommies into martyrs
>>
Because Venezuelian revolutionars hate Americans as well.
>>
>>74490170
>Venezuela of today
>Stronger than Sadam's Irak
pick one
>>
>>74488790
It's because now USA is already in 2 conflicts that can demand of the intervention of US army in any moment. It's too because USA could be portrait as the evil by the tone of propaganda that the lefties in South americ have made against USA.
>>
>>74491447

It has probably the same power, or with a meme difference, Iraq weren't really that powerful.

And don't forget that like 28 nations joined to invade Iraq, even Argentina sent troops.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.