[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Eurovision Gabbani shilling thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Francesco_Gabbani_Sanremo_2017.jpg (87KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Francesco_Gabbani_Sanremo_2017.jpg
87KB, 800x533px
When did you realize /ourguy/ was going to win?
>>
not with that moustache
>>
LA
SCIMMIA
NUDA
BALLA
>>
File: 1430949028921s.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1430949028921s.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>74487890
>hating moustaches
>>
File: he-cant-go-on.jpg (90KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
he-cant-go-on.jpg
90KB, 1400x800px
*blocca il tuo cammino*

I am actually rooting for Francesco. Tired of seeing these eastern and scandinavian shits winning the thing.
>>
>>74492341
Stop shilling the swede you cuck. Your guy is the only other artist that would deserve to win this shitfest.
>>
>>74492434
Hey, you gotta admit that the swede dude has meme potential. But I'll be mad if he wins.

Salvador will become best friends with Francesco.
He can speak italian and loves the italian song. And that's a big compliment because his general view of eurovision is that the music sucks and countries try to come up with all sorts of gimmicks and stimulae to appeal for the vote.
>>
>>74492905
Don't think that Gabbani is that different from the average. He's just smart enough to put some quirk into is song as well as in his exibition, and as everyone in Italy he really doesn't give a shit about the contest. Considering the participants of our national are usually decrepit old legends and litterally whos from some talent show that everyone is going to forget after 5 minutes, Gabbani is a big improvement, but he's still crap.
>>
File: salvador-e-luisa-sobral-1.jpg (330KB, 3543x2362px) Image search: [Google]
salvador-e-luisa-sobral-1.jpg
330KB, 3543x2362px
>>74496963
>Don't think that Gabbani is that different from the average
It's still much better than most entries this year. I think the hype for the guy wouldn't be this big if he competed last year where songs were better in general and we had the political spice between russia and ukraine.

>as everyone in Italy he really doesn't give a shit about the contest
It's precisely because he's not restrained by the shitty standards of eurovision that his song is being a major hit. Even the monkey gimmick is not entirely random and is related to the theme of the song.

Same thing goes for Luisa and Salvador. They never watched Eurovision and are totally against using music as competition. Luisa was one of the invited composers, kept faithful to her own style and wrote a pretty song for her brother.
I'm glad our broadcaster RTP finally understood that we should send GOOD SONGS instead of sending whatever clichés we think the eurovision fanbase might like.
>>
>>74497719
What I mean is that litterally nobody partecipating to the Festival di Sanremo gives a shit about the Eurovision, the festival itself is way more prestigious. If our songs in the past editions sounded restrained by Eurovision standars it's only because the music taste of italians (at least the ones that form their music taste by watching television, less and less each year thankfully) isn't that different from the average european's.

The only slightly different thing was Il Volo, but that was a disgraceful mockery of italian opera tradition that only made a sensation abroad because of stereotypes and ignorance.
>>
>>74498544
>What I mean is that litterally nobody partecipating to the Festival di Sanremo gives a shit about the Eurovision
I'm aware of that. Our broadcaster this year wanted to revive our song festival's reputation (it's been so shitty for the last 20 years) and decided to invite popular and young (30-ish) artists to write songs and choose whoever they wanted to sing them. Most of them don't give a single fuck about Eurovision. The point was just to send to the contest whatever good music we make here.

As a result most of the songs in our festival were the kind of stuff you never get to see in Eurovision, but you could tell most composers were not giving their best.
With Salvador's rising popularity in the last 2 months here in Portugal, perhaps these talented composers might put more effort next year.

>Il Volo
Gosh, songs like that are the reason why we need jury voting. The common folk is just too plebish to distinguish what's trying to be a good song and what is indeed a good song.
>>
>>74487620
Austria is superior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPM1V3dqZE
>>
I want Gabbani to sit on my face
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.