[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

murrisharts on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493814119848.jpg (16KB, 338x294px) Image search: [Google]
1493814119848.jpg
16KB, 338x294px
‘US losing world leadership, Europe can replace it’ – EU top diplomat

https://www.rt.com/news/387313-us-losing-leadership-eu-mogherini/
>>
>>74485696
>rt
Disregarded.

Also, good. We need to cut cooperative ties with all non-Anglophone European cunts, as well as getting the fuck out of Asia and Africa.
>>
lmao we are a sinking ship
>>
>>74485696
we are lucky if the EU doesn't fall apart in the next few years
>>
>>74485789

>cutting cooperation with practically the entire world

wtf? to what end?
>>
>>74485696
Good. I'd be happy to see Europe retake its place as the rightful world power.
>>
>>74486095
>to what end?
To the end that my tax money isn't going to protect cunts that aren't mine. Why should I care what happens to Germany, Norway, Slovenia, or Spain?
>>74486228
They will be their own regional hegemon, but I think the days of global superpowers are behind us.
>>
>>74485696
>The EU is going to pointlessly antagonise the US and get crippled by them in return
I could see it coming with the whole "English isn't important" speech from Juncker, but getting confirmation is great.
>>
>>74486095
Don't worry, they are and will be your dog for a long time
>>
File: 1432536529742.jpg (71KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
1432536529742.jpg
71KB, 980x551px
>UK left EU on the brink of the anglosphere falling into irrelevancy

Fully aware it's made up bullshit, still would like to see that one happen.
>>
>>74486436

That is a slightly simplistic statement no? I mean, America's influence in these countries is a major factor in the US being the trade & corporate business center in the world, along with being the preferred currency for international transactions. The leverage that US presence in other countries gives them is enormous.

I dunno if the US could be more efficient about it but burning all those bridges sounds like diplomatic and economical suicide to me.

I also accept that my view will be taken with a pinch of salt because of my flag, but I do believe in the point I am making regardless.
>>
File: 1374745646140.png (12KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
1374745646140.png
12KB, 200x185px
>>74486717
>trump voter
>simplistic statement
color me surprised
>>
>>74486717
I'm not an anti-Semite. My wife is Jewish.

Frankly, I'm not so concerned with our economy. Urban centers stand to suffer from that, so I'm kinda in favor of it. I have plenty of land in which I can grow and raise my own food.
Really, though, I think we'd be fine by dealing only with Anglophone cunts and LatAm.
>>
>>74486812

To be fair, if he is a believer in non-interventionism like the US before WW2 and small government then it's a fair sentiment. It's just that pulling out entirely like that would probably ruin most of America's profitable industries and leave the country in an economic mess and rebuild mode for god knows how many years.
>>
>>74486812
Why are you assuming that I'm a Trump voter? I did not vote for Trump.
>>
>>74486900

Ah wasn't implying you were antisemetic, just that the US funding of Israeli defense could make me sound like a shill

Fair enough, if that's what you believe in and prioritize then this approach makes reasonable sense.
>>
>>74486924
>if he is a believer in non-interventionism like the US before WW2 and small government
>"Walk softly, but carry a big stick" -T. Roosevelt
I am.
>>
>>74486930
well it sounded like something trump would say to gather votes
>>
>>74487232
Why, though? Do you think that being opposed to global interventionism is a Trumpfag thing?
In Europe, is bitching about the USA the exclusive purview of antifa?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.