[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does vagina size or depth differ between races ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: g.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
A friend and myself are debating whether or not vagina size differs between race. I said it does because I know that I read it before. It is the same concept as how ON AVERAGE a man's penis is larger or smaller depending on race. Please give facts and cite any websites with the statistics posted. How would the Hispanic vaginas be categorized?

Thank you.
>>
fucking kill yourself stupid monkey

learn to use google
>>
>>74461546
Strangely enough, I actually remember coming across a study of vaginal dimensions when I was doing research for an anatomy class. The results of that study were specific to North American women, and the authors of the paper admitted that the data could not be specifically attributed to one race or another because even though ethnic background was recorded as part of the data set, the study wasn't designed to specifically measure potential differences.
>>
>>74461673
I used
>>
from personal experience yes. ive fugged 2 girls. one was half asian and definitely tighter. might just be coincidence though who knows.
>>
>>74461546
Yes the loosest being white woman, you can even put shoes inside it
Fuck wh*te w*man
>>
Well first of all Hispanic isn't a race so they wouldn't be categorized. I'd say African women have the biggest while Asians the smallest. Whites are in the middle
>>
>>74461546
Japanese have largest pussies because of all the giant tentacle sex.
>>
>>74461546

Idk but I remember the tightest grill I ever fucked was a Vietnamese girl. She was so much tighter than any other nationality or race I ever been with,
>>
>>74463681
>>74463752
white is a meme though. id bet that a greek girl has it tighter than a danish one. spanish tighter than german etc.
>>
>>74464132
>white is a meme
Only in america where north africans are considered as "white".

Also
>greek
>white
>>
it's probably true. in my experience, Finnish girls have tight vaginas and Finnish guys small dongs so it must be racial
>>
>>74461546
You joking Brazil?
All Brazillians here are fags
why you need vagina for?

Vagina is for straight men, not Brazil
>>
>>74461546
Finnish girls have decent vaginas, but fucking them is like fucking a dead pig.
>>
yes, white girls need a deeper vagina to take the big black bulls
>>
>>74464717
>Only in america
if anything white is a term made for america. we're loaded with european mutts.

>finngolian
>white
>>
>>74461546
No.

babies are all the same.

you'll notice that men's penis size corelates with the thickness of their women's asses
>>
>>74464132
>id bet that a greek girl has it tighter than a danish one
>than a danish one

ahahahaha
any response from Danish people?

>>74463839
tru
also Godzilla is huge

>>74465007
ooooooooooo, below the belt dude

>>74465108
exprain preeze, the pig part I mean

>>74465165
ahahahaha, this happens in brugersitan and mainly in Texas/ South
>>
>>74461546
Smaller girls, as far as I know, are less capable of taking longer dicks than taller girls. If that is the case, then that means that vagina depth varies based on height. And in that case, then yes, it does differ among races.

Races that are taller on average will probably have deeper vaginas. So asian women are more likely to have shallow ones, while northern european women are more likely to have deeper ones. Also, not to be racist or anything, but this would explain why asian men have shorter penises on average then men from other countries. Shorter women, shallower vaginas, smaller dicks.
>>
>>74465452
>ooooooooooo, below the belt dude

yes, that's where sex happens
>>
it's weird
I'm a SEA and my dick is only like 5 inches long but has a circumference of like 6.5 or maybe 7 inches
my gf cant even suck my dick and she's white
i've dated her for like a year now and she was a virgin when we met. It took like 9 months of stretching her pussy out with fingers until i could get my dick in
i figure if i was in SEA i'd probably die a virgin
>>
>>74465752
post pic of your tuna can stack
>>
>>74465007

DELETE
>>
>>74465465
height doesn't correlate with dick size among the people of the same ethnicity so i don't think thats true.
>>
>>74465805
nah m8 my gf lurks here sometimes, i got in trouble the last time i posted
it's like the exact size of those 250ml red bull cans
>>
>>74465220
I called the cops on you as calling finns not white is illegal in america.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
>and from that day on, the law forbade treating Finnish immigrants and Americans of Finnish descent as not white.
>>
File: average finngolian.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
average finngolian.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>74465971
>>
>>74465908
5 x 6.5 checks out
>>
>>74466068
oh damn yeah
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/red-bull-the-exact-dimensions-of-a-can.384376/
>>
>>74466014
but she is cute
>>
>>74465465
Multiple studies on this exact issue states that the only thing that even has any statistical significance with penis length (not size) is height.
Furthermore, the correlation was only .4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.