[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we all are North Koreans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: north-korea-flag.jpg (39KB, 1272x718px) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-flag.jpg
39KB, 1272x718px
In this thread we all are North Koreans
>>
/thread
>>
File: 1461007706970.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1461007706970.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>
well this sucks
>>
Aygo~~ my anus is itchy because of toilet paper shortage~~~
>>
>>74443119

We are supposed to be North Koreans not Venezuelans.
>>
>>74443157
kek
>>
>>74442926
>*Shrinks from hunger*
>*Collects grass*
>*Removes toilet from home for GLORIOUS LEADER*
>*Visit shrine to Kim Il Sung and leave flowers*
>*Gets conscripted*
>*Puts up picture of Kim Il Sung in home*
>*Forgets to praise SUPREME LEADER before going to bed
>*Dissapears under mysterious circumstances*
>>
wtf i am having internet?
>>
FUCK AMERICAN CAPITALIST!!!!!
American penis is small! So very small!
>>
How dare we give you tons of rice to feed to you.

Yeah, we're awful. I get that you want personal sovereignty but would you take maybe a FEW bags of thai race, maybe? We'll buy them, and you can take them.You are the most angry nation ever towards us. SOME rice, maybe?
>>
>>74443789

Thailand can bring it to you. Rice, just for you. For the price of friendship.
>>
>>74443832

No rice? alright. Destroy them on the divide.

We literally don't want to go to war with them again. The last time they enlisted/drafted doctors like me. I don't want that shit.Please take the fucking rice. There will be nothing left of you.
>>
>>74442926

>be north korean

Is that like, well how?

I dare you to play that shit. I actually like them, but as people. As a country? I was fucking nervous around them when I was drunk. That's so ridiculous that I want that nation done with.

>This is so great why aren't we honoring aour father

>>74443057

You're welcome. That museum was a fucking joke.
>>
>>74442988
>the thread didn't end right there
im dissapointed
>>
>>74443489

Don't make fun of them. They're literally trying to watch our movies in a small, dark room and hoping the thought police don'[t find them.

I am not kidding.
>>
File: 1449541475774.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449541475774.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>74444289

I got drunk with them and they wished they could see our movies or talk with us personally. The female guide we had was drunk and thought it would be nice to have an American husband and go to America.

She did. Happenstance, I can never go back.
>>
*gets executed*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.