[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Do you like USA?
>>
>>74441703
No
>>
No, not really
>>
Only the guns part
>>
>>74441703
really jelly of your circumstance that you can easily change the master, we have to kamikaze attack with them against china despite we want or not
>>
yes it's our good ally
>>
>>74441703
We are not allowed to answer "no"
>>
>>74441811
kill yourself

>>74441827
korea is our big brother who gave us everything in ancient times
>>
YES. And anyone saying "no" should get off the internet since its an invention of USA.

I don't always like our government per say but I LOVE my country and home.
>>
>>74441703
Yes.
>>
all the posts behind me are actuality no
>>
>>74441949

Not mine. Please dont judge all Americans base on Trump. I like Mexico. Happy Cinco de Mayo buddy.
>>
>>74441703
not much
>>
>>74442002
what is a sitcomthemayo exactly fa m?
>>
File: 1493969298039.jpg (187KB, 508x346px) Image search: [Google]
1493969298039.jpg
187KB, 508x346px
>>74441703
No, go away
>>
>>74441703
No, their measurement systems drive me crazy. All these gallons, feets, pounds, miles, fuck this shit
>>
>>74441703
No you fag
>>
>>74441703
Fuck no. Nuke those faggot cunts/
>>
It's ok I guess. It's fun when /int/ makes fun of them though.
>>
>>74442329
12 inches in a foot, 3 feet in a yard, 1760 yards in a mile, 5280 feet in a mile

Easy.
>>
>>74442127

Its a Mexican Holiday, but apparently Americans like it more than Mexicans do:

>In the United States, Cinco de Mayo has taken on a significance beyond that in Mexico.[3][4][5][6] In the U.S. the date has become associated with the celebration of Mexican-American culture. In Mexico, the commemoration of the battle continues to be mostly ceremonial, such as through military parades.

Very interesting. Well tomorrow I am going to eat Mexican food and think about Mexicans, as Americans do on Cinco de Mayo.
>>
Maybe 40ish years ago but not today.
>>
>>74441703
Yes. But just as friends.
>>
>ywn go on a raid, rape a yank girl, then burn down the town and sail away
>>
>>74442621

America is better than ever.
-Internet
-Cellphones
-Good TV shows on Netflix
etc
>>
>>74442651
Every country has those...
>>
>>74441906
Eat shit u faggot cunt. Nuke us right now before this cunt makes baby. Fucking Cheetos cunts. Kill us before we kill you. I am 100% serious. I wish to be died.
>>
yes america is easily the most impressive country to ever exist
>>
Do ameriburgers hate France?

If not, then why celebrate 5 de mayo?
>>
>>74442651
those things aren't going to make you happy
>>
>>74442684
Only CHIs give a fuck.
>>
>>74442696
You're probably talking to a nigger
>>
>>74441703
no
>>
>>74442668

USA invented them. Also the guy I respond to say he would like USA in the 70s.

>>74442696

They make me happier than I would be without them. The 70s would have sucked. Gross clothes, no internet, no cellphone, very little entertainment, weird "free love" culture, pedophile serial killers and cults.

10s America isn't perfect but I'll take it. I just hope we keep on getting better and better.
>>
>>74442684
CHI thing, really. Otherwise it's just an excuse for day drinking, like st patricks
>>
>>74442704

THere are Mexican specials everywhere. I am not a Mexican and I celebrate. People keep on complaining about all the white partiers putting on goofy Mexican costumes like pic related too.

>>74442684

Just a good day to celebrate Mexico and Mexican culture. We celebrate 4th of July without hating the Brits. Mexico has good food and good people.
>>
>>74442737
yea imagine going outside for entertainment rather than rotting on the internet and not having your dumb phone to melt your brain. has to suck. glad we live in the infinite gender social media era
>>
>>74442684
We don't unless you live in San Antonio like I do. But even then I don't because I don't care. Heck even many 3rd and 4th generation spics don't care.
>>
>>74442329
Looks like we are slowly converting. Maybe in another 100 years it will disappear entirely. Good riddance.
>>
>>74442820

Well go ahead and try it. Stop sitting on the computer, try "going outside for entertainment".

Oh wait it stinks! There's nothing to do out there, and people got into all sorts of violence and drugs and hippie whatever. There's a reason why everyone loves their computers. Its because its so much fun to go on the internet, see people around the world, watch endless videos, read endless manga, etc. (Nearly endless). Get to look up new recipes in a pinch. Look up new events going on in a pinch. Take classes for free so easily.

WOW. And you want to go back to the 70s when all they did was take LSD and let that rot their mind instead, and had weird orgies with mustache guys. And if someone gets sick from too much drugs and puke and pass out, you have no way to call 911 because you dont have a cellphone and you cant look up home first aid since you dont have the internet. You'd have to go to the local library (if its open, and you cant look up the hours or direction to get there either so hope you have it memorized), check out the book on first aid and bring it home. Hope your friend isn't dead.

Infinite genders is kinda goofy but come on. Getting to have a warm chuckle at some of the internet sillier aspects is part of the charm. I am the biggest conservative Catholic I know, and its not hurting anything atm.
>>
>>74442329
>>74442893
Stay dumb and pleb tier, metricucks
>>
us people is okay
us soldier is nigger
>>
>>74442903
can't believe you typed this whole retarded paragraph up. imagine being such a faggot you really prefer the society in which everyone is glued to a screen indoors, depressed and killing themselves rather than having human interaction
>>
>>74442990

I can still interact with humans, I am interacting with you right now. And even though I can't see you, I get a clearer picture of your personality through the words you choose when you know that nobody can see you.

Listen, if you want to go to the 70s, just go outside, find a mustache disco pervert and start hitting on him with lsd. There you go the 70s.
>>
>>74443156
i can only hope dumb phones and these other screens give brain cancer
>>
>>74443227

That's sad and I know you don't mean it. If you really hated screens you wouldn't be looking at one right now. Are you a screen tsundere??
>>
>>74441703
Fuck you again
>>
>>74441703
>>74441906
иo
>>
>>74443274
wouldn't want to interact with modern "people". take you for example
>>
>>74443392

Wow that stings. You are interacting with me right now though so. You just don't want to see me IRL?
>>
>>74443421
>unintelligent anime phonefaggot numale
nah i'd love to meet you
>>
>>74443465

I'm very intelligent, not a male, not gay. But yes, I do like anime and my phone.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.