[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. you're cunt 2. What does your country think about the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lukyoir4161qepe7r.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lukyoir4161qepe7r.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
1. you're cunt
2. What does your country think about the US?
>>
>>74435814
What does your country think of THIS

*unzips dick*
>>
>>74435814
evil
>>74435826
small
>>
>>74436198
hi nassar
>>
1. England
2. Close allies, can show us what we can be changed for the better in our society, and what can go tragically wrong.
>>
flag
We like you, we hate you you are a perfect example in how not to succeed as a nation while destroying a society
>>
>>74436219
nigger
>>
File: america favorability rating.png (20KB, 309x764px) Image search: [Google]
america favorability rating.png
20KB, 309x764px
>>74435814

1. flag
2. picrelated
>>
>>74436602
Clearly before the 45th Orange Emperor
For us is probably the other way around now
>>
>>74435814
people blame you for the war on drugs, so we hate you a little for that
but you still spend a lot of buck in us so you aight,
>>
>1. you're cunt
Cunt related.

>2. What does your country think about the US?
Annoying, but important.
>>
Pretty sh!t to bh.
>>
1. yes
2. fat and loud
>>
>>74435814
1. y'know
2. a fucking shithole; texas should secede already and get away from this swine nation
>>
>>74436840
>texas should secede already and get away from this swine nation
I unironically hope they do, and it leads to the balkanisation of America.

Cunts shouldn't be allowed to be larger than ~100 million.
>>
Anyone right of the center thinks that it's important to cooperate with the US as a western ally but anything left of the center regards the US as pretty much a renegade state that can't stop itself from starting wars of aggression. I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>74436899
This. No reason New England and Cascadia deserves to be lumped in with all the hick shitholes.
>>
>>74436920
the US as pretty much a renegade state that can't stop itself from starting wars of aggression.
That's true though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.