[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the world becoming more conservative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

Why is the world becoming more conservative?
>>
i wish

it's becoming browner instead
>>
>>74431213
Whites are liberals. Gay + feminism + identity politics = white culture.
>>
>>74431188
>>74431188
Because the autism of baby boomer mentality is ending, people realizing how is really to live with minorities who reveal their true faces when they start to get more rights and be more numerous.
>>
They haven't seen the horrors of nationalism yet
>>
>>74431188
painting in broad strokes here, because the 'left' isn't representing the people they're supposed to, and the only cunts paying any attention to those people are on the right

i mean i'm probably wrong but that's what i see

also the internet and counter-culture yadda yadda
>>
People probably couldn't care less about things like legal marijuana, gay marriage, transgender rights, or abortion. Even if it annoys them a little.
The problem is when millions of undocumented "refugees" are let into the country, who we 100% will never get rid of, and who are a burden on the tax payers (welfare system) and increase the class divide by driving down wages for everyone (by suddenly introducing millions of cheap labor into the economy), and cause social instability (crime, unwanted change in demographic structure).
I think most people have a problem with that, whether it's Europe or America.
>>
>>74431188
It isn't, it's just becoming more moderate for what should be obvious reasons
>>
The left went too far, became elitist, narrow minded, stopped being critical, started fighting human nature and became everything they despised.
>>
>>74431594
>because the "left" isn't representing the people

Fucking this.
It has nothing to do with immigrants and shit, or brown people, the majority of the world isn't racist. But people don't like it when a government begins to put the people of another nation ahead of its own.
>>
>>74431188
Fuck Trump
>>
>>74431188
Everyone realized your typical millennial sucks shit and it basically an insane race to see who can become the most worthless but complain the most.
>>
>>74431424
Are we the baddies, /int/?
>>
File: 1484914196558.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484914196558.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
>>74431706
>the majority of the world isn't racist
>>
>>74431188
The youth always rebels against the previous generations
>>
>>74431188
coz of Islam, litterally muslims themselves, then us
>>
>>74431706
Thr majority of the world is fairly bigoted, it's just that the first world was steadily getting a little better about it and things got all weird and complicated

you aren't going to see as many people waving queer pride flags in third world places, that's for sure
>>
>>74431706
>But people don't like it when a government begins to put the people of another nation ahead of its own.
Fucking this.
"Hey guys we know your communities have collapsed but we think we'll bring in some refugees that'll never assimilate and let all the people illegally here who drove down wages stay even if they broke the law. Oh one more thing, if you even complain you're a racist shitlord and can rot in hell. Free speech only counts if it's our free speech."
>>
>>74431244
>Gay + feminism + identity politics = white culture
n-no anon, these are just fairy tales
we're the great, conquering, civilization creators r-right?
>>
>>74431775
Gen X and millennials really didn't unless trying to see who can morally go the farthest to the left is rebelling.
>>
>>74431911
You know political ideologies differ in each cunt.
>>
>>74431911
It doesn't happen with every new generation, and America was still quite conservative in the 80s
>>
>>74431188
WHERE ARE THE CONSERVATIVES THAT BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE
IT'S TOO HOT HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74432006
We dont need no water let the Aussie fuckers burn. Burn Aussie fuckers, burn.
>>
>>74432149
>no water
what goes up must come down
RIP darwin, our favourite cyclone magnet

also RIP dykes
>>
>>74431967
>America was still quite conservative in the 80s
That was more the Boomer's parents still having a lot of control than Generation X being conservative.
>>
>>74432411
>>74431967
America was conservative up until 2012
>>
>>74431945
>You know political ideologies differ in each cunt
You think OP's picture isn't about people in the U.S.?
>>
because liberal life-style is a nonsense
>>
>>74431188
Because pandering to people who can't legally vote is not a viable path to election victory
>>
>>74432454
Lol I'm older than you by probably a lot. It really hasn't been since the early 90s. The grunge scene and Bill Clinton years were very liberal. Our media all through the 90s and 2000s is/was incredibly liberal. I'm 36, I wouldn't have noticed in the 1980s but I haven't seen anything like the return of populism, rejection of sjw mentality, someone like Trump, the all-round and people fighting back against anarchists in my life. I don't think it'll stop after Trump either, not for a while at least.
>>
>>74432603
Bill Clinton is center-right and liberals now are way more extreme than they were in the 90s.
>>
>>74431424
yeah, like no racial tensions, stable country and safety?
>>
>>74431762
This. Racism is natural and exists for important reasons.
>>
America is starting to realize that an extremely individualistic culture and the sense of entitlement that results from it is not a good thing.
>>
>>74432653
I agree he's no Bernie but that was a massive shift to the left. And the early 90s college kids were the beginning of SJWism and Feminism that bordered on lunacy.
>>
>>74431188
Why is /int/ being flooded with /pol/ threads when
>>>/pol/
>>>/bant/
exist?
>>
>>74431188
World moves in cycles. Now is the return of conservatism
>>
>>74432862
It's a global trend, /int/ is merely reflecting a change in society that is happening everywhere.
Brexit, Trump, Duterte, Erdogan, rise in nationalism, it's a generalized rejection of globalism.
>>
>>74432862
>/pol/
>conservative
aaj
>>
>>74432949
True, this period of the 1900s began shifting towards conservatism and nationalism.
>>
I think it's because of the internet effect on younger population, since you don't have to rely on (((old media))) telling you how the world is going fine and everything is alright, and migration movement in whites countries
>>
>>74433552
I think the SJW's have reached an extreme where the majority of the population disagrees with their actions. Unfortunately for the US, the Democracts cater to this vocal minority. RIP the left, I just want policy that benefits the working and middle class without the over the top social justice bs.
>>
>>74431188
The only conservatives in gen z will be children of immigrants untainted by western degeneracy
>>
>>74433701

Well the democrats didn't give a fuck about them at all either. All those decayed rust belt cities with high crime have been democrat controlled for 70 years
>>
>>74431188
the pendulum effect, its like how politics swing between left and right but more slowly and in the background.

Also the Great Recession
>>
>>74431188
Because the youth is increasingly made up of muslim immigrants. The left has made the very bed it will be now forced to lie in.
>>
>>74431188
because conservatives are more likely to have a lot a kids
>>
>>74431188
It's not, it's a meme. Gen Z are even more degenerate than Millenials.
>>
>>74431188

>Asking a bunch of 10-14 year olds their political stances
>Crunching "Moderate" and "Conservative" into the same question to inflate numbers
>>
people are hungry for responsibility, especially all these young men raised by single moms
>>
>>74431188
Can someone link this study? All I can find is a quiz.
>>
>>74433034
This is a circlejerky thread not meant for actual discussion but for people to mentally masturbate about this theorized hard right takeover of the world. Take this to /pol/ or r/the_meme
>>
>>74431188
>Why is the world becoming more conservative?
Tidal waves of fake news, disinformation and deliberate lies.
>>
>>74431597
This.
>>
>>74431188
Because white people are dying out. Thank god that once we take over all trannies, gays, and dykes will be executed.
>>
>>74432655
>this us what chauvinists actually believe
>>
>>74432695
>what is modern medicine
Oh, you can't afford it.
>>
there's no commies (or working class left, if you will) anymore
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.