[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Language Learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: letterbox_mfl.jpg (758KB, 1265x800px) Image search: [Google]
letterbox_mfl.jpg
758KB, 1265x800px
Other than English, what languages do you think are useful to learn?
>>
>>74409817
Je suis singes capitulards bouffeurs de fromage
>>
Spanish, Arabic, and Canadian
>>
>>74409817
It depends on where you are form, really. For me it is German.
>>
日本語を勉強します
ファックホワイトピッグス て乃廾
>>
>>74409999
Ick kann Turkish.
Verpiss euch weisse Neger!
>>
>>74409817
For what purpose? If you wanna learn just to learn then any of the big languages can be somewhat useful.

>French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic
>>
Chinese, maybe Spanish. Japanese for hentai. Others are useless.
>>
>>74409817
Portuguese and Spanish you can do both at the same time. Japanese because well they are a cultural powerhouse and a nice place to visit. French if you want it's not too dificult. That's about it really.
>>
Blackpill here.

What language should I learn?

I'm thinking of living in either Germany or Sweden for the next 2 years to become a NEET. NEET because I no longer want to be a wagecuck who contributes paying tax towards sub Saharan Africans who're replacing us. I don't want to contribute to the system anymore, I want to live off it, and help it crumble. Meanwhile during this time of being a NEET I want to purchase my times reading, studying, learning a language, and exercising.

When this 2 year of NEEThood is over, and after I have saved up NEETbux money, I want to move to a country that is low on taxes so I can start business. Also, a country that isn't riddled with modern western degeneracy. I want to make a big family and have like 5-10 kids.
>>
>>74411426
Spanish and go live in Panama.
>>
>>74411698
Was actually thinking this this morning while brewing my tea.

Is panama culture conservative?
>>
>>74411735
They are normal enough to where they aren't tainted with liberalism and the beaches are nice.
>>
File: tmp_9838-1493338313337100256447.jpg (58KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9838-1493338313337100256447.jpg
58KB, 682x1024px
Spanish
Mandarin
Russian

Any other suggestions are debatable. Actually these 3 are already pushing it.

The most useful language for you will be the one you're consistently motivated to learn. Person-to-person this means I might as well suggest Yoruba or Cebuano to you in the same breath as Italian or Japanese.
>>
>>74411877
It seems nice judging it from a few youtube videos, but I can see a lot of race mixing there desu.

Would be good to start some business, but I not to race my kids during their teenage years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.