[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F to pay respects.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3546.jpg (24KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
3546.jpg
24KB, 590x350px
Press F to pay respects.
>>
proofs
>>
>paying respect to an Anglo
Not on my watch, pal
>>
>>74404318
>was born as a prince
>lived 95 years as a prince
>literally recived 0 promotion in 95 years
>died as a prince

LMAO such a waste
>>
he is great great grand child of victoria, so is elizabeth
>>
"Still throwing spears?" (Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit in March 2002)
"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland)
"It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (in 1999, referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh)
"You are a woman, aren't you?" (in 1984, in Kenya, to a native woman who had presented him with a small gift)
"You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (in 1993, to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary)
"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)
"You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)
"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
"Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
"Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" (Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog)
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."
'Ever been on a plane before? It was just like that.' (To the leader of Paraguay when asked how his flight was)
'Deaf? I'm not surprised with that bloody racket!' (To a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band)
'Do you have a licence for that?' (To a man in a motorized wheelchair)
'If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed.' (To British students in China during Royal visit there in 1986.)
>>
File: maximum overlel.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
maximum overlel.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>>74404979
>"Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
>>
>>74404979
Bantz pro

F
>>
>>74404979
based, a literal god
>>
>When people overreact
Nobody is dying and you know it.
>>
Fake. He will live to be crowned at 120 thanks to meme magic.
>>
>>74404318
Pay respects for what?
>>
File: 2189320.jpg (100KB, 990x658px) Image search: [Google]
2189320.jpg
100KB, 990x658px
>>74404979
>"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.