[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third world general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170503_195458.jpg (214KB, 736x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_195458.jpg
214KB, 736x1296px
Such is life in the third world.
>>
File: 1492992990292.png (317KB, 382x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492992990292.png
317KB, 382x556px
>>74398744
>power went out for 3 hours last week
>now feel fucking terrible about complaining about it
>>
>>74398744
Get an power plant, m8
>>
>>74399104
Nah man too expensive, i am a poorfag you know, but being honest, here where i live it's pretty rare for the power to go out for more than 1 hour, last time it lasted that much was like 2 month ago.

>>74398850
This is a thirdworlder's thread, go be a firstworlder somewhere else... pls.
>>
>>74399392
Yeah, PLD is doing an OK job...we'll see how long it lasts.
I hope your situation gets better, so that you may move to at least a condo with shared power plant/water.
>>
>>74398744
Chicas dominicanas le gustan los blancos?
>>
>>74399501
Had a buddy from France hang about a while ago.
Just like in any foreign country, play out the fact that you are foreign (be more French than usual, almost a sterotype).
I do the same thing when I visit countries where I'm considered exotic.
>>
>>74399578
I'm half bong too, which ones are the most sought after, bongs or frogs? My hair is reddish too and I'm white as snow, would that be considered attractive?
I just want a qt black or caramel coloured, Spanish speaking girl.
>>
>>74399578
>play out the fact that you are foreign
holy shit thats brilliant
i always tried to act like a nobody when in a foreign country, avoiding any sign of being from where i am or even the question
>>
>>74399776
>reddish
disgusting
>>
>>74399501
Si, te advierto sin embargo que muchas son interesadas(gold diggers), si vienes a puerto plata me avisas y te sirvo de guia.

>>74399461
I have been a PLD simpathizer since i have memory, but i am currently displeased because of the way the country is going, sure there is a general atmosphere of economic stability and steady grow, but anything else is a major mess, that's why i secretely hoped that the opposition won the congressional power in the past elections, just to bring some balance to this corrupted and degenerative system.
>>
>>74400130
Gracias tío, si me gustaría venir ahí pero ya no puedo y no me importa que son gold diggers, quiero follar primero y pasar algunos días con una chica linda.
>>74400086
Not really, i received loads of compliments on my hair colour and it's usually a big plus in southern Europe as it enhance my Britishness.
>>
File: IMG_5531.jpg (33KB, 544x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5531.jpg
33KB, 544x478px
>>
>>74399776
People in a foreign country can't tell the difference.
>Ex. The French may not be able to tell the difference between a Dominican woman and a Cuban woman. They just want to hook up with a Latin mami.
>>74399919
Np brevb. Every country can be useful to get laid as an expat, given that you play to your stereotype. Being a Spaniard can def get you laid.
>Ex. girls don't want a normal guy who happens to be French, they want the French man they see in movies. Romance, baguettes, wine, cheese, olala, etc. (know when you're pushing it too far)
>>74400130
I still have PTSD from Hipolito's time. One could argue that the banking crisis wasn't his fault, and he was just incredibly unlucky, but still.
In reality, I don't see anyone who is the perfect candidate to run the country. Remember, man, our country is still run in an almost dictator-like fashion by whoever is commander-in-chief. One wrong move and its down the drain. In reality, most people have no clear plan for the future to make our country 1st world. We can only try to fix the holes in our ship, while building a sandcastle above it. Try to run for any level of public office/leadership position and you'll see what I'm talking about. Even with the best intentions, you are swimming against the current. The fact that the country is improving in any area is surprising to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.