[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Folkekirken - What is it good for? >the only serious Christians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Danish_Flag.png (56KB, 2000x1514px) Image search: [Google]
Danish_Flag.png
56KB, 2000x1514px
Folkekirken - What is it good for?

>the only serious Christians in Denmark are old people, white trash people who live close to the german border and scam disability from the government and of course recovering alcoholics and drug addicts(who are sometimes old and/or live close to the border).

>The cultural role of Christianity in Denmark barely stretches further than the big 4: christening, confirmation, marriage and funerals. And half the people that identify as Christian do so only because they got bribed by their family when they turned 14 and got to get drunk the day after with all their money.

>money that goes towards the church could be spent on:

>free psychological healthcare for everyone
>free dentist sessions for everyone, imagine being a single mother that has to put off going to the dentist just so some dyslexic tracksuit wearing goons in Viborg can be saved after they get out of rehab.
>increasing and bettering travelling from Greenland to both Canada and Iceland(they kinda deserve it)
>better education in service of recent immigrants from other parts of the world to ensure they have an easier time assimilating.
>fighting organized crime
>the national football team, people are getting tired of hearing about the Euro Cup in 1994.
>free music education, cause Danes have horrible taste in music.
>it could pay the TV bill that everyone hates. Fucking Dansk Radio.
>it could go towards raising the SU.

Any other ideas?
>>
>>74395122
When did you arrive, Ahmed?
>>
>>74395147
hrvat kurwo
>>
>>74395122
Only Christ can save you

Im serious
>>
>>74395122
End dig selv hedning
>>
>>74395887
Hvordan er kristendom med til at fuldende din personlighed?
>>
>>74395992
Kristendommen danner rammerne om vores identitet og skikke som danskere. Hvis du ikke kan lide det, så meld dig ud af folkekirken. Ingen tvinger dig til at blive ved med at være tilmeldt.
>>
Do your churches also shill for Islamic Influence? As we have two big churches that fear losing their special rights, they support every instance of extenting them to other religious communities instead of giving them up.

For example they were big supporters of the legalization of male circumcision because in the end it favored the religious rights of the parents over the fundamental rights of the children.
>>
>>74396065
your identity will always be "hobby colonial power turned social welfare superpower, lego and to american's, breakfast pastries.
>>
For example, I know that the special provisions for faith schools upheld in the Dutch constitution also give fundamentalist quran schools tax money and equal status.
>>
>>74396133
Who gives a fuck what other countries think of us. I'm talking about how we feel about ourselves and how christianity is a pillar in our society... still. It might not be in a hundred years, but it still is now.
>>
>>74396147
I'm not sure about this at all, i'm sorry.
>>
>>74396214
How the fuck is it a pillar in this society? Nobody here is actually religious a side from maybe some border town invalids, old people and immigrants.
>>
File: 1487886555935.jpg (56KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1487886555935.jpg
56KB, 500x352px
inshallah brother
>>
>>74396287
You're painfully ignorant.
>>
Can't remember the church ever appearing in 'Borgen'. They even had an episode on Greenland.
>>
>>74396372
Vi har alle sammen været 12 engang
>>
>>74395122
Kys cumskin mongrel
>>
>>74397324
Your entire country is 12 years old. You eat seagulls and grindhval, you beat homosexual musicians to death for being gay, you're like the pepsi version of Iceland.
>>
>>74397773
det er faktisk mallemuk
>>
>>74397934
Same thing, but what do they taste like?
>>
File: 1493747515552.jpg (30KB, 272x248px) Image search: [Google]
1493747515552.jpg
30KB, 272x248px
>>74397773
>the pepsi version of Iceland
>>
>>74395122
>better education
don't you have christian schools
>>
>>74397773
>You eat seagulls and grindhval, you beat homosexual musicians to death for being gay,
these are bad things?
You sound like an enormous faggot who is pissed his parents took him to church.
>>
*lyfter på fedoran och ler mot dig*
Snyggt brevat, gosse!
>>
I knew a danish girl who was a massive slut, wonder if she cared about christ, she did mention him a couple times but I'm not sure what she meant by that
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.