[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Cunt 2. How diverse is your crew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

1. Cunt
2. How diverse is your crew?
>>
me in pic
>>
>>74393235
Which one?
>>
Really diverse
Pretty even amount
>>
>>74393214
>my crew

:'^(
>>
we got a Franco-Korean and a Turkish gf
>>
All my 4 or 5 mates parents and grandparents are ethnically from the same town. My parents moved to the town I live from 150km away. I'm not even racist or live in a posh community.
>>
I'm a shutin now so not diverse at all but back when I had friends all of the crews I ran with were diverse and had whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians. I attended a magnet high school in Chicago so it was pretty diverse and as long as you avoided regular classes instead of honors/advanced placement classes you would also avoid the niggers, spics, and all around general scum of their race.
>>
File: 45r.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
45r.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
me and the lads
>>
I don't have a crew. All my social interaction is through 4chan
>>
>>74395744
>honors/advanced placement classes
I took the equivalent in my high school and I never saw a black person in class ever again.
>>
>>74396863
Maybe it's just the sheer number of blacks in Chicago. The richest friend I had was a black stoner whose mom was a surgeon and dad a lawyer. They lived in the north side though, not the shit tier south side.

I will say, though, that there were more blacks in the few regular classes I had to take (PE, computer IT, etc. were only offered as regular classes) than in the more advanced classes. There were some real niggers in them too. One teabagged a teacher.
>>
>>74396863
Reflection of parenting; black people are just as capable its just that some feed the fires of niggering rather than being a good anon who happens to be of African decent.
>>
We've got a Portuguese and an Italian, so we're pretty diverse when it comes to non-whites.
>>
File: unlocked-character.png (57KB, 146x169px) Image search: [Google]
unlocked-character.png
57KB, 146x169px
>>74393214
>>
I don't have friends anymore but have been friends with whites, wogs and asians
>>
>>74393214
Quite diverse desu
>>
File: estrada04Ago-11.jpg (96KB, 1248x960px) Image search: [Google]
estrada04Ago-11.jpg
96KB, 1248x960px
Me (divorced parents)
2 local stonerds (1 has divorced parents)
1 argentinian that came in the early 2000's and does american futbol
1 catalan that came in the early 2000's and recently moved to portugal for a job opportunity (divorced parents)
>>
>>74398455
holy shit actually went up to check if he was in the original pic
>>
>>74393214
White and Maori.
>>
Disclaimer: since this is America these are all ethnicities, not actual recent immigrants.

Me: German

Friends from College: 2 Ukrainians who are twins, 2 Poles, an Indian, and a Filipino.

Friends from Work: two Irishman, a Scotsman, an Italian, a Sicilian, and a Greek.

GFs: first one was a first generation German immigrant, second one was a Filipina, third and current is "Cuban" but she is still pale as fuck
>>
>>74398455
Holy shit kek
>>
File: 1385582015882.jpg (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385582015882.jpg
56KB, 250x250px
>>74399999
>>
>>74399999
>>74400000
Fuck you, fat guy
>>
File: meontheright.jpg (52KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
meontheright.jpg
52KB, 900x507px
All look the same.
>>
In my close group of friends of about 9.

We have 4 white americans, 1 black american, 1 vietnamese, 1 burmese, 1 mexican, and 1 brazilian.

We are good friends
>>
>>74393214

Got one Korean (came in grade 6 and is fucking best kind) and one bayman.
>>
>>74393214
I have many different crews, some very diverse some not diverse at all. My main group of oldest, closest childhood friends are all FUCKING WHITE MALES, no diversity. My other group of close friends are my friends from high school and college, which are the complete opposite. I'm the only white person in that group. Then my other group of somewhat close friends are all normie women and gay men, but I don't see that group of friends very often.
>>
>>74393214
We're like 20, everyone's white except me because my father is 1/4 mestizo and then 2 light brown guys.
>>
>>74400640
Are you straight?
>>
>>74400695
i literally have 0 (ZERO) friends

rate
>>
1 Dominican (Me)
1 Honduran
1 Jew
4 White guys (5 if you count the Jew)
>>
>>74400713
Yeah that's why I'm not too close with the women/gay group. They're good people who I've known for a while but they're turbo normie and I'm slightly autistic so I don't have much to talk to them about.
>>
0% diversity, because I'm completely alone in this world apart from my mum.
>>
>>74393214
flag
dunno, i think one of them has a japanese grandparent or some shit, haven't really asked
>>
>>74400771
Do you live in NYC?
>>
>>74395061
know this feel Hans
>>
I dont have friends of any race
>>
>>74393214
You faggots are my crew.
What a shitty crew.
>>
>>74393214
1 me
1 Austrian sometimes more
1 Croat
1 Bosniak
1 Ossi
>>
>>74400720
>i literally have 0 (ZERO) friends
I enjoy being on my own t_b_h
>>
One Dane
One Pole
One Hungarian
One Lithuanian
One Lebanese
One Brit
One Icelandic
One Ă…landic
One Estonian
One Ivory Coast
One Swiss
One Spaniard

That was about it.
>>
>>74404761

Same here. Some people are better off on their own. At least I tell myself that.
>>
>>74393214
I have zero black friends, and it will stay that way. Everyone else is welcome.
>>
>>74393214
Friends with
>2 Filipinos
>1 Chinese
>1 Chilean
And the Muslim guy from work is really friendly and funny, he's Azeri Iranian (very secular and moderate though)
>>
whites
islanders
asians
sri lankan
>>
I only know white people (except for my barber, who's a gypsy), so naturally all my friends are white
>>
>>74393214

We're all whites. One of us were born in Bulgaria - but you can hardly tell.
>>
i have an iranian friend, when I was younger I used to have loads of immigrant friends, I grew up in a poor neighbourhood
>>
>>74393214
two friends are Yugo
>>
2. All white
>>
>>74393214
flag
all white aside from one lad with a black mum
>>
>>74395107
>franco-korean
?
>>
>>74393214
At home in Cyprus pretty much all my friends are Cypriot, with halfies and sometimes Russians in the mix.

In England where I study one group of friends are all English while the other group is really diverse (Russians, Nigerians, Arabs, Southeast Asians etc)

So I guess it depends on which crew I hang out with
>>
1x half afrikaner half italian
1x chinaman
1x cape coloured
1x frenchman
2x poms
1x indian
1x half irish half english (me)

it's rare to find people who go back more than one generation where I live
>>
>>74397000
I don't know much about American history, but didn't the black communities get fucked over by the government in the 60s or so and regress?
>>
>>74393214
4 regular white english lads
1 xanax addicted scot
1 polish lad whose personality is somewhere between /fit/ and /r9k/
1 dutch lad (balding at 22 as you'd expect)
1 yorkshireman (i consider this a seperate ethnicity on the fact that he gets mocked for his accent constantly)
1 bro tier secular somali lad
1 british born jamaican who spoke normally until around 18 years old, now suddenly he speaks in this shit london jafaican dialect and it's fucking annoying
1 stoner paki who is still a mate but he's fucking retarded

also for more d i v e r s i t y points one of my english mate's gf is a black zambian girl studying here, pretty qt and i don't even have jungle fever
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.