[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get Mexican citizenship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (5KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 297x170px
How can i get Mexican citizenship?
>>
>Obtain permanent resident Visa
>Live here 5 years prior to the request
>Unless if your are from Spain or Latin America then it's just 2 years
>Pass the exam
>Prove of honest way of living
>Swear loyalty to Mexico
You can hold 2 nationalities, you will be a Mexican and the state will recognise your old citizenship as valid as well
>Getting married
If you are caught getting married just for citizenship that can get you deported and your fake partner can land in jail
However you will never have all the rights as "Natural Born Mexicans" that means you can't join the army at times of peace or run for public office, but you can now vote, receive government sponsored healthcare and benefits If you may need them later
If you don't hold the citizenship you can still attend public universities if you have legal residence (the school also helps you get it) you just have to pass the test.
But if you are here with only legal residence you cannot take part in public demonstrations since that may get you in jail or deported, only citizens may take part or opinion on political affairs.
>>
>>74371502
If you're white, and/or look like a gringo, then you won't be safe there.

You would have to stay in the resorts, and tourist cities.
>>
>>74371950
I also wanted to add that the resorts aren't always safe either, so be careful if you do move there.
>>
>>74371502
Why tho.
>>
>>74372107
Have you not seen Russian living conditions? I would move to Afghanistan if I was Russian just to escape that shit hole
>>
File: are_you_fuckking_kidding_me.jpg (3KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_fuckking_kidding_me.jpg
3KB, 125x116px
>>74371950
>If you're white you won't be safe there.

>look gringo
>white
>america
>white

>>74372107
This
>>74372546
They are actually doing better than we are. In some, note _some_ things (suicide, aids, drug addiction) we aren't as bad, but still.
>>
Enter illigally, that seems to be what they're doing
>>
>>74371502
*throws taco*
>>
File: IMG_2662.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>74371502
>mfw chicano
>mfw i can get dual citizenship anytime i want
>mfw whites have to wait 5 years and learn a new language
>>
>>74376884
CHI
>>
>>74375098
you are already are entering illegally, i don't see a problem with that, just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>74376884
ChicANO
>>
>>74372546
And there's way better options tho, like Argentina
>>
>>74380995
I heard that argentina outside buenos-aires looks like utter shit with the same people
>>74372546
Still better that any LA country except for Chile, but this awful climate makes me suffer
>>
>>74374504
>why
1. good climate
2. tequila
3. funky holidays
4. even if it's a shithole, it will seems more colourful that our grey&depressive looks
5. latinas seems more exotic (if you're not latina)
>>
>>74381555
this
>>
>>74371502
From what I hear it's a fucking endless chore, but you can still live here, we're extremely open to foreigners that love this country
>>
>>74371502
>Said no one ever.
>>
>>74372107

I'd move even to Somalia from here.
>>
>>74382841
Be careful what you wish for, Nikita.
>>
>>74371502
You can find it in the trash can in the america
>>
>>74382916

Russia is the worst fucking country in the world, moving even to Somalia, Uganda or Bangladesh would be an improvement compared to living in Russia.
>>
>>74371950
>If you're white

he's Russian so that's obvious
>>
>>74383077
we have some light brown people who live in cuban' and caucass
>>
>>74383043
brainwashed kid from 2ch
>>
>>74371950
Nobody cares if you are white here, it is even an advantage, especially if you are from anywhere in Europe. And that includes Russia and Turkey.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.