[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did globalisation begin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 18TRADE1-master1050.jpg (146KB, 1050x631px) Image search: [Google]
18TRADE1-master1050.jpg
146KB, 1050x631px
When did globalisation begin?
>>
With the invention of the printing press
>>
>>74360588
Probably with the silk road, and then later on with the trans-atlantic trade.
>>
File: 1416501502001.png (190KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1416501502001.png
190KB, 458x438px
>>
modern globalisation began after ww2.
>>
>>74360608
If you are going to go as back as the silk road you might as well go back to ancient empires, sea peoples etc.
>>
>>74360588
As we understand it today. The late 19th century, it Marx was one of the first people to extensively write on the subject at the time and identify its driving forces. That's why it's so funny seeing right wing nationalist cribbing from his notes in the present day.
>>
America
>>
>>74360588
When Russia was created.
>>
late 19th century, when most of the world was owned by a few countries and industrialisation was beginning.
>>
>>74360588
1913, with the creation of the Federal Reserve
>>
Globalisation is capital banks fucking us all every way sideways, they are spread deep and wide.
>>
globalism, not capitalism, began with horizontal integrations ala standard oil and such in the early 20th century
>>
Y
>>
>>74360773
When America forced China to open it's trade shit tbqh
>>
>>74360840
Globalism is a tool of capitalism to access wider markets my fat burger eating friend.
>>
>>74360840
Which was started off the back of opium and snake oil, messed up shit
>>
>>74360878
Luulz
>>
>>74360878
i wasn't wrong, why are you so rude
globalism in it's usage is to get as much out of the means of distribution as they can, hence horizontal integration ala standard oil, big chains and so on
>>
I think we are in for a big twist in the story....pretty sure we can all feel it
>>
>>74360958
Global communism
>>
>>74360958
And I hope you enjoy it while you can since globalism is literally the only thing it has stopped us from killing eachother.
>>
>>74360814
Globalization, not globalism, silly sharter
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.