[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the French riviera heaven on earth ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Villefranche.jpg (194KB, 1024x683px)
Villefranche.jpg
194KB, 1024x683px
Think about it

>Extremly sunny weather, Try to find a rainy day here
>Tempered weather, it's never too hot or too cold
>Full of Mediterranean/Slavs/Arabs qts + qts from all around Europe during the summer, the weather make them permanently horny
>Also full of mafiosos/drug dealers so you can find weapons or drugs for cheap
>You can go to the beach after a long hard-working day or to the countryside to do some skiing
>The cities are full of restaurants who will give you some delicious French/Mediterranean food

Try to find a better place in the world
>>
>>74357353
looks nice desu
>>
>>74357353
looks nice desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6D9nFBiLE

Related
>>
It really is nice. Sucks that there are a lot of niggers and muslims though
>>
File: eze.jpg (1MB, 2500x1674px) Image search: [Google]
eze.jpg
1MB, 2500x1674px
I live just next to French Riviera, and my mother is from Nice.
Too bad there's too many arabs and buildings.
>>
Antibes is nice but you feel like a poor person when you see all the billionaires' yachts
>>
>>74357353
>Extremly sunny weather, Try to find a rainy day here
It can be extremely windy in the winter though. And rain definitely happens, even in the summer (end of August, for example), albeit it's a rare sight.

>You can go to the beach after a long hard-working day
No one actually does this. It's like Parisians, they just don't climb the Eiffel tower, etc.

Other than that it's really nice tbqh lad
>>
>>74358583
It's not that windy tb.h
>>
Other strong points include:

>authentic place with its own traditions and mindset, not just a random sunny place for foreigners
>very fine sand (more so than in other Mediterranean places)
>green trees, blue sky all year round
>very conservative people (leftism is frowned upon around here)
>nice "local" feel out of the big holiday months
>there is stuff to do for the poor and for the rich
>air is clean, it's easy to lead a healthier life style

>>74358615
Generally the wind is rather mild, but in rare occasions it can go mad... and then say farewell to your hat!

Also: you'd better not live in a submersible zone.
>>
>>74357353
Sorry, but nothing compares to Sardinia

(And no, i'm not from Sardinia)
>>
>>74358810
Well I don't know about Var but Nice is not really windy (not like Marseille and it's fucking mistral).
However you're right about submersible zones, when it rain it's really crazy.

Also you're right about conservatism, I live in Marseille which is probably one of the leftiest place in PACA (except shitty commie cities like Port de Bouc) and it's still pretty conservative, especially among white people.
>>
>>74358810
>very fine sand
This is a big one. I hate it when it's coarse and rough and gets everywhere.
>>
>>74357353
>tfw family is from there and I barely speak French or have even visited the place
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.