[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in the United States of America. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3808.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3808.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
You wake up in the United States of America.

What do you do?
>>
>>74355696
Turn into a black man and BLACK as many white women as possible.
>>
>>74355696
Shoot up the local high school
>>
You wake up in Canada.

What do you do?
>>
Go to the nearest embassy I guess.

Unless I wake up American, then I join a fraternity and beat up nerds.
>>
>>74355805
>implying you'll make it to the nearest embassy without getting shot.

Come on bro. You're smarter than that.
>>
>>74355769
I'd buy a bunch of flannels i guess and watch hockey with the lads or whatever they call their hombres up there.
>>
File: s.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Start racemixing
>>
>>74355833
Obviously I'd claim to be a witty talk show host and invite anybody who challenged me onto my fictional show.
>>
>>74355925
oh like craig ferguson? he's a stinkin' br*t right?
>>
>>74355922
Smart move.

>>74355925
That's more like it!
>>
>>74355750
>that neighborhood
>high-school
Won't be anyone there, pham.
>>
>>74355696
>check the time
>get dressed and prepped for class
>kick my sleeping roommate in the balls for shits and giggles
>go to class
>go back to my dorm
>shitpost on 4chan
>buy a 30 pack
>invite some people over
>drink
>go to sleep
>repeat
>>
>>74355696
Turn 360 degrees and drive back to Canada.
>>
>>74355696
drive around the packard plant take some cool pics and head back downtown to see a hockey game then drive back home
>>
So I'm back home, huh?
>>
stay. Well, at least I'm not in Brazil
>>
>>74355769
Is he appropriating Sikh culture in that WebM? I am SHAKING with fury right now.
>>
>>74355696
Unironically the first thing I'd do is eat a burger and bbq ribs.
>>
>>74355696
Get a gun and kill everyone like an edgy boi
>>
maraco ql
>>
>>74355696

Feel like I'm home. Then go to taco bell and ask the white nerd on the cash I want a burrito
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.