[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the eternal kraut from ruining Europe for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7LHPn5Ihtstek.jpg (80KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
7LHPn5Ihtstek.jpg
80KB, 800x625px
How do we stop the eternal kraut from ruining Europe for the third time in hundred years?
>>
you're late
>>
>>74347447
they are the only thing good in Yoorup
what are you even talking about?

Slovenia is talking as if Slovenia created all human culture and civilization

STFU bro
>>
>>74347447
Just go at war with them, they'll lose anywat
>>
>>74347570
Pakistanon is right
>>
>>74347447
you can't stop us.
every time we die we come back more powerful.

just deal with it
>>
>>74347570
Germany destroyed Europe, Paki.

>>74347447
What's a Slovenia? You mean Slovakia right?
>>
File: 1445714529723.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445714529723.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>74347570
>Getting BTFO'd by a Paki
>>
Ruining Europe??
They pay for your school, finance the military that stops European infighting along with France, The EU is the reason you Balkan shitholes can live without Italy breathing down your neck. If it weren't for their autistic need for the EU you would be speaking Russian, Italian,or Turkish. Say sorry and good day.
>>
>>74349238
wtf? I love america now!
>>
>>74347447
Leave the EU.
>>
>>74347570
Come on Slovenia you are Germany's Sissy slut how can you talk like that
>>
>>74347447
Leave their dumb union. However, then you'd be hurt economically.
>>
>>74349345
See
>>74349515
and what I wrote in his response.

>>74349471
>Bosnian attempt at banter.

>>74349515
This. If we leave literally nobody would notice but it would probably come back to hurt us.
>>
>>74349614
well yes you talking like that about Germany is like a dog thinking his better then his owner
>>
>>74349798
I meant the fact that you replied to a Paki you daft fucking lazy piece of good-for-nothing Muslim shit.
>>
>>74349895
because even somebody in Asia can see you guys are Germany's bitches what dose that tell you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.