[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland is nominally Germany's child. They gave us civilization,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Poland is nominally Germany's child. They gave us civilization, technical vocabulary and science.
>>
>>74327739
I agree

If not for us losing WW1, we would have Germanized Poles and made proper civilized people out of them.

Please forgive us our failure to do so
>>
>>74327739
>we would have Germanized Poles
nigga, all the most prominent germans between partitions and ww1 hated germans with passion. friedrich the great in his private letters to his brother in which he dropped all the political persona talked fondly about robbing poles and expulsing them from his newly acquiared territories. bismarck would go as far as to call poles animals and vermin to be hunted down, and he said those things publicly among various european elites.
germans wanted us gone. google it.
>>
>>74327889
nice meme. Lets look at some actual quotes from Bismarck on Poles:

> I have full sympathy with their condition [...]
>t. Otto von Bismarck
>>
>>74327739
You are retarded.
>>74327776
Fail more on the world stage
>>74327889
I will never understand Polish-German dick sucking.
>>
>>74327934
t. Bob Dmitrov
>>
>>74327776
ahahahaha
please not so brutal
Poland is good

>>74327934
typical
stupid burger jumping in in typical idiotic way
0/10 for post
>>
File: Untitled.png (311KB, 1203x630px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
311KB, 1203x630px
>>74327974
Nie bądź taki zły Marek
>>74327981
I hope we drop the next MOAB on your country
>>
>>74327933
>Frederick the Great nourished a particular hatred and contempt for the Polish people. Following his conquest of Poland, he compared the Poles to "Iroquois" of Canada.[28] In his all-encompassing anti-Polish campaign, even the nobility of Polish background living in Prussia were obliged to pay higher taxes than those of German heritage. Polish monasteries were viewed as "lairs of idleness" and their property often seized by Prussian authorities. The prevalent Catholicism among Poles was stigmatised. The Polish language was persecuted at all levels.

>In Prussia and later in Germany, Poles were forbidden to build homes, and their properties were targeted for forced buy-outs financed by the Prussian and subsequent German governments. Bismarck described Poles, as animals (wolves), that "one shoots if one can" and implemented several harsh laws aimed at their expulsion from traditionally Polish lands. The Polish language was banned from public use, and ethnically Polish children punished at school for speaking Polish.[37] Poles were subjected to a wave of forceful evictions (Rugi Pruskie). The German government financed and encouraged settlement of ethnic Germans into those areas aiming at their geopolitical germanisation.[38] The Prussian Landtag passed laws against Catholics.
>>
>>74327934

>Polish-German dick sucking.

thats more like German-German dick sucking in his case
>>
>>74328106
Look, I know it was a bit harsh, but it was only done with best intentions.
The sooner the Poles abadon their Polishness and become proper Germans, the better
>>
>They gave us civilization
no
>technical vocabulary
no
>science
no
>>
>>74327739

and yet still they cannot into bigos and got stuck 1/4 way with their sauerkraut
>>
Germans and Poles might hate each other but if you put a Pole and German in front of me I would never be able to tell the difference unless they opened their mouth
>>
>>74328191
YES
>>
>>74327739

>civilization, technical vocabulary and science.

[citation needed]
>>
>>74328149
>In August 1914 the German imperial army destroyed the city of Kalisz, chasing out tens of thousands of its Polish citizens.
you were at war with entire planet and still you chose to spend resources exterminating poles. the hatred of germans towards poles, the insecurity with the idea that 'existance of polish state is the biggest threat to germany' was off the fucking scale. it was an obsession.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
dobry bejt marcel
>>
>>74328266
>technical vocabulary
droselklapa ryksztosuje?
>>
>>74327739
>technical vocabulary
Yes, the technical term for cockroach in Polish is "Prussian."
>>
>>74327739
Polska je Deutschland
>>
>>74328431

O_o

ke?
>>
>>74328106
Frederick the Great is not the same as all prominent Germans between partitions and WWI.
>>
>>74328630
frederick and bismarck are the most prominent prussians in that period
>>
>>74328831
There is no arguing this.
>>
>>74327739
Poland is our clay
>>
>>74328890
gib Scotland independence back and gibe Northern Ireland back to Ireland
>>
>>74328831
Prussia had way more rulers than those two in that time
>>
>>74328912
scotland didn't want it
NI wants to remain part of the UK

gib polan
>>
>>74327934
What kind of dick sucking are you more comfortable with?
>>
File: East_Prussia.png (98KB, 1058x1241px) Image search: [Google]
East_Prussia.png
98KB, 1058x1241px
>>74328106
>>
>>74327739
And most of their territory to you also
>>
File: Polen1020-c.png (510KB, 700x691px) Image search: [Google]
Polen1020-c.png
510KB, 700x691px
>>74331308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uPcBfl82BE
>>
>>74327739
on a map we look lile siamese twins
>>
>>74328046
isn't it weired, that you call the biggest thing around "mother"?
Didn't it say nothing is as fat as your mom?
>>
File: autistmarcel.png (1MB, 2894x1753px) Image search: [Google]
autistmarcel.png
1MB, 2894x1753px
>>74327934
>I will never understand Polish-German dick sucking.
That's just marcel, dedicated shitposter constantly shitting on poland
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.