[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Asian Immigrants in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: afwm.jpg (94KB, 1017x795px) Image search: [Google]
afwm.jpg
94KB, 1017x795px
White male American here.

I want an Asian wife.

I'm not talking about an American girls who has an Asian heritage.
I'm talking about a real Asian.

Where can a white guy in America find a cute Asian immigrant who is currently living in America?
>>
Learn an Asian language.
Meet Asian people.
Play it by ear from this.
>>
>>74323057
I think the Asians live in Asia.
>>
Go to Thailand
Buy a wife (male) for the night
>>
>>74323057
You disgust me
>>
>>74323057
Just move to Canada
>>
>>74324910
So? Who gives a fuck what you think?
>>
Why Asian?

why don't go for arab,latino and black girls.
>>
>>74323057
is this an asian supremacist subreddit falseflag

can't tell anymore desu
>>
>>74325098
Not OP, but chink women are more mannered

My gf is Malaysian exchange student
>>
>>74323057
move to LA, SF, NYC... not that hard
>>
>>74323138
I'm sure they live in Canada
>>
>>74325098
Asians are more docile and submissive. Much more likely to respect her husband.

White American women have been raised on thousands of television commercials that depict white men as bumbling idiots who can't tie their shoes without their superhero wive coming to the rescue and that depiction has resulted in a complete lack of respect for white men.

Asian women just make better wives.
>>
>>74325181
.t cuck
>>
>>74325198
Different anon, but I am not sure how that makes him a cuck. He's stating something that's very easily seen.
>>
>>74325181
you need to try a little harder than that zhang
>>
>>74325235
wanting a submissive wife just means you're incapable of taming a woman and get cuked. i pity all those who take the slow horror that is the asian woman into their lives looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>74325264
>projecting this hard

There is a difference between a woman wanting to submit out of her respect for men in general and beating a woman.
>>
>>74325124
>>74325181
I think arab girls are more mannered, traditonal and wife material.

asian girls in developed cunt wearing short skirt,hot pants and eat many unhealthy food.
>>
>>74325353
>eat many unhealthy food.
l-lewd.
>>
>>74325375
>lewd

your brain is lewd.
(´・ω・`)
>>
File: anthony hopkins and gf.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anthony hopkins and gf.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Why no go to Asia and find a woman untainted by western ways? You can't find an Asian-American that doesn't act like a typical American, she grew up in that environment.
>>
File: Stella Arroyave.jpg (80KB, 569x746px) Image search: [Google]
Stella Arroyave.jpg
80KB, 569x746px
>>74325409
>anthony hopkins and gf.webm
>gf

I don't think so, Tim
>>
Absolutely digusting
>>
Don't get an Asian wife you dingus, you will be looked down upon by both whites and Asians, viewing your marriage as a fetish gone too far. Also white/Asian mixed kids look awful, and nearly always have something wrong with them mentally (check out /r/hapas, Elliot Rodger). Just go get yourself a white girl, there will be less of a cultural gap, marriage will be more stable.
>>
>>74325739
>governing your life by how you're perceived by others because you're too much of a coward to be yourself.
>>
>>74325739
>not wanting to be the father of a supreme gentleman and a real human being
>>
>>74325493
I assume that's his daughter in the video then? Anglo-Colombians are a good mix.
>>
>>74325739
Rodge was pretty good looking 2bh
>>
File: 1458826463931.jpg (170KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1458826463931.jpg
170KB, 473x704px
>>74325872
u want sum fuk?
>>
Pedicure & manicure places
>>
>>74327257
This OP. Also learn an asian language and at least visit asia on a holiday to narrow the cultural gap, because that one will be huge and only after a while you will truly realise how huge the gap is, even the tiniest details can be weird as hell
>>
Online dating.
>>
>>74330017
Such as?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.