[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hapa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1489186016303.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489186016303.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
Is there literally ANY country where being half Asian doesn't put you at the bottom of a social hierarchy?

t. Half white half "pacific islander"
>>
>>74313426
finland
>>
>>74313426
U.S. if you live in hawaii
>>
File: IMG_8329.png (29KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8329.png
29KB, 812x727px
>>74313436
>>74313426

Binland :DD
>>
>>74313426
Greenland

Originally they look pretty chinkish, but they're thoroughly mixed with howaito piggus, although they sometimes seem to be in denial about it.

pic related, 100% pure Thule-Dorset genes right there
>>
>>74314854
I've never seen this race before. Interesting
>>
>>74313426
Asia
>>
>>74314854
A Greenlanders arctic mexicans?
>>
>>74317352
Surprisingly Asians can view half-Asians as inferior human beings. It's different per country but still.
Also I prefer less chinky women
>>
>>74313426
Hapas aren't at the bottom of the social pyramid in America; they're treated just like full Asians by white people. Blacks and Latinos experience far more discrimination.
>>
>>74318117
>Surprisingly
really?
racial purity is not a western invention
>>
>>74318179
Fair point. Bottom is an exaggeration, but hapas just seem to have a hard time finding a clique or racial identity in America
>>
>>74318197
Anon who only replied "Asia" may have found it surprising
>>
USA
t. a half asian/white male
>>
>>74318426
>have a hard time finding a clique or racial identity in America
Can relate.
>half-Flip, half white
>gone to big family reunions on both Flip and White sides
>both love me as one of their own
>at the same time can't fully relate with Flip side since my grandparents on that side didn't teach their kids Tagalog in an effort to make them more American
>always make time for Filipino family and enjoy visiting Flipland, but still love getting caught up in the whole MURRICA patriotism back home
>White People always think I'm some kind of Hispanic
>Asians immediately know you're a halfsie by sight
It's been a bit of a weird ride, but not so bad. Never really been "discriminated" against or anything like that, though I did inherit that unfortunate flip trait of being a Manley.
>>
>>74313426
Hawaii, SF, STL, LA, NYC, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Madagascar, Malaysia, China

Basically most placed with Asians or Asian descended people.
>>
Eastern europe. Youre exotic there.
Kyletrouble confirns.
What u half pinoy?
>>
>>74319279
Yeah exactly. That's basically how I'm seen by whites too, and I speak conversational Spanish so it makes it weirder. Both sides treat me well but I feel the displacement and manletness too sometimes

>>74319591
Had no idea Eastern Europe was that open. Also yes, my mother's side

>>74319069
Really? Where do you live

>>74319432
I can see it
>>
>>74319947
> Both sides treat me well but I feel the displacement and manletness too sometimes
Eh, you come to sort of live with it as time goes on. Or you don't, have the occasional existential crisis. Still, I see the ability to bridge two ethnic groups as rather interesting, plus the ability to keep people guessing as to what your are when you meet them.
>>
>>74320859
>you come to sort of live with it as time goes on
Is what it is. I just want to feel belonged you know?
And I just hope that my descendants can have an ethnic group to really stick with because I think that identity is really important when it comes to socializing, and I wouldn't want them to feel too much like mutts.
Being both flip and white is a conversation starter for sure though
>>
>>74313426
there's only really beautiful hapas and very ugly happas. there no in between
>>
>>74321012
>My descendants
Not sure if I want descendants yet, need to get a lot of my shit together first.
>Being both flip and white is a conversation starter for sure though
To some degree it is.
>>
>>74321087
I like to see myself as lucky as far as looks go.
Hopefully I never end up like Elliot did

>>74321149
I hope it all works out for you Anon and that you find the right "kind" of family to start if you decide to. There's not a lot of people who understand our unique struggle.
>>
>>74313426
I'm pretty sure in America full asians are below half asians
>>
>>74321279
Hit or miss. From my experience, the full Asians care less about the other races anyway so. Let's just say in the South it's really fucking weird to be half-Asian, mostly because they see you as a Latino
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.