[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't germans protest against Hitler for being like Hitler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
Why didn't germans protest against Hitler for being like Hitler?
>>
Here people are protesting Lepen for similar reasons, how come germans didn't see how similar he was
>>
Some did and got killed.
>>
>>74309093
>a Hitler comparison
>>
>>74308836
They didn't want to hurt his feelings. He was very sad man already.
>>
>>74309448

That's true. For example, Hitler protested against Hitler and got killed.
>>
>>74309556
He didn't protest, he assassinated Hitler. This led to the death of Adolf Hitler.
>>
you would prostest second coming of jesus in your country?
>>
because he was a german elliot rogers
>>
>>74309632

It's complicated I guess.

>Hitler protests against Hitler
>Hitler orders Hitler to be killed by treason.
>Hitler intervenes and assassinates Hitler before execution.
>Hitler, in his last act, manages to kill Hitler, his assassin.
>>
>>74309813
I see now. Although it is complicated, you described it so well that I could easily understand what happened finally.
>>
>>74308836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnTcc14fcbc
Literally a german proto Elliot Rodger
>>
>>74308836
because there was no US american tearjerker films about Hitler, yet?

oh, wait,
>The Great Dictator is a 1940 American political satire comedy-drama film written, directed, produced, scored by and starring Charlie Chaplin (...)

Chaplin's film advanced a stirring, controversial[3] condemnation of Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, fascism, antisemitism, and the Nazis.
At the time of its first release, the United States was still formally at peace with Nazi Germany.

>The Great Dictator was popular with audiences, becoming Chaplin's most commercially successful film.[4]

> The Great Dictator was nominated for five Academy Awards - Outstanding Production, Best Actor, Best Writing (Original Screenplay), Best Supporting Actor for Jack Oakie, and Best Music (Original Score).
>>
>>74310416
>controversial[3]

in 1941 the theatre screened the UK premiere of Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator. The film had been banned in many parts of Europe, and the theatre's owner, Alfred Esdaile, was fined for showing it.[1]
>>
interesting, idk what was the Godwin point before Hitler
>>
>>74310416
1. the movie didn't air in Germany
2. even if it aired it wouldn't have mattered since Hitler already had full control over Germany in 1940
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>74310582
Some of these understood that he was going to harm white nationalism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.