[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are the natural enemy of all who live.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: american flag.jpg (185KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
american flag.jpg
185KB, 600x400px
Just take a good look at their practices. Torture. Indiscriminate bombings. Nukes. Spying. Assassinations of innocent foreign politicians and civilians.

Except for the part with the nukes, they're doing all of these things even TODAY. Do these things make Americans sound like the "good guys" to you? I didn't think so. They're more like a dystopian police state, heavily influenced by the military and corporate overlords.
>>
>>74308171
There are no "good guys"
>>
>>74308171
Become number one millitary power and do what you want. Strong rules the world.
>>
through our actions you know what is good
we are not good but a force of good
>>
>>74308171
>Torture. Indiscriminate bombings. Nukes. Spying. Assassinations of innocent foreign politicians and civilians.
Nothing in this list is bad

try again m8
>>
>>74308215
There are, but they aren't in power. Also it's Americans who are so fond of portraying themselves as saviors of the world, instead of the tyrannical masters they truly are

>>74308310
>through our actions you know what is good
You're absolutely right. Actions speak louder than words. And yours? They reverberate across time, hundreds of thousands of innocent souls crying out for vengeance.
>>
>>74308215
the good guys are the workers, the students

anarchist revolution when
>>
>>74308456
we are not the dream, we create them
we give you the meaning of freedom, not that we can afford it for ourselves
>>
>>74308171
finally someone get it
>>
>>74308171
All those things except nukes are also practiced by European nations.
>>
>>74308215
/thread
>>
I regret absolutely nothing. In fact, I wish we bombed more. I'm tired of these expensive gps guided smart bombs; I want entire towns destroyed. I want Dresdens and Tokyos all over the middle east
>>
>>74308489
Now.

>>74308557
>we are not the dream, we create them
You're a false prophet with sweet words wrapped in lies, but your dreams are nightmares, and terrors. Children across many nations look up to the sky in fear, because they can never be sure when the next drone strike comes. You're the boogeyman, the fiend, and you're already creating the enemies of the future by trying to kill the opponents of today. It's a cycle without end.
>we give you the meaning of freedom, not that we can afford it for ourselves
What would a slave know about freedom? You can no more offer it, than an ostrich can teach a kiwi to fly. The only thing you're spreading is misery.
>>
>>74308171
We aren't good, just a beautiful machine of destruction.
>>
File: 14225223412412.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
14225223412412.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>74309272
>You

>LARPing as a country
>>
>>74308171
>read post
>see flag
h*ngary is next on the chopping block
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (639KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
639KB, 1464x1986px
>>74308456
>There are, but they aren't in power.

And when they attain power, they become the "bad guys."

Good-evil axis is retarded and for children. Everyone asserts their will to power on others, it's just a matter of how much power you have. If you're powerless and complain that others are controlling you, attain more power you passive cuck.
>>
>>74309272
>>74308489
Do your parents know you're online?
>>
File: trianon noose.gif (45KB, 538x333px) Image search: [Google]
trianon noose.gif
45KB, 538x333px
>>74308171
>A
>fucking
>Hun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.