[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Irish so small?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: irish.png (106KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
irish.png
106KB, 370x370px
Why are the Irish so small?
>>
Malnutrition.
>>
>>74300513
You cant grow much when your diet are potatoes and shit beer only.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

But they're bigger than the British
>>
>>74301047
>20-24

Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>74300513
Living near the rainbow's end does that to you
>>
>>74300513
so we can sneak into every other country unnoticed and reproduce rapidly
>>
>>74301521
All of the Irish I know are 6'5 and well built.
>>
>>74303241
So you know one Irish person or a set of twins
>>
>>74300678

>insect with a unibrow

>>74301685

Hello Polefriend

>>74303293

I feel for you. You live in hell.
>>
>>74303241
Stop lying, nigger
>>
>>74303460
I am insulated by my hardworking parents wealth and I am pretty much fucked if I don't get my life back in shape
>>
>>74303608
Then listen to your parents and move your ass back to quran school
>>
>>74300513
Island dwarfism
>>
>>74301047
been driven down by the "british" in london i bet, and the welsh who are small
>>
>>74300513
I'm 5' 7" and have been since aged 14. I also have a stocky build with naturally high muscle mass and went through puberty before most of my peers. This is the case with my siblings too. So short, stocky and quick to mature, what does this mean? For me, it always hinted that my ancestors were bred to work in coal mines of which there are none in Ireland. This implies that my ancestors came from Britain sometime during the 1800's which is also supported by the fact that my recent ancestry (1900's) comes from Garrison towns on the east coast of Ireland (historically closer to Britain culturally and geographically) and I have Germanic features such as straight, brown hair and blue eyes.

What is my point? The source of my manletism most likely comes from England or South Wales (which is pretty much an extension of England). I know it's anecdotal evidence but I still believe that Anglos are to blame for small Irishmen. The Leprechaun meme was started by the perfidious (((Albion))) to blame us for their faults
>>
>>74310167
>being this arseblasted about being a manlet

WEW
>>
I thought Irish genes were what made bongs, leafs, and burgers tall.
I guess it was only the krauts.
>>
>>74310167
How tall is the average Irish man?
>>
>>74314987
5' 9.5"
>>
>>74315334
Are you happy with your height?
>>
>>74315499
I can accept it, I see it as the cut off point
>>
>>74315666
Cut off point for what? Being a jockey?
>>
>>74315892
So... this is the power of Irish banter?
>>
>>74310167
>muh manletage
A new low for anglos
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.