[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate whites. As an Italian, we should have genocided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1490375456142.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490375456142.png
7KB, 420x420px
I fucking hate whites.
As an Italian, we should have genocided them all when we had the chance.
>>
>>74299070
italians are white
>>
>>74299070
mashallah my brother, let us revel in our berber ancestry
>>
>>74299070
As an Italian American I agree full heartedly. EXTINGUISH THE TEUTONIC ABERRATIONS FROM THE EARTH. FILTHY WH*TES.
>>
>>74299070
I agree. Fuck white people.
>>
>>74299287
Fuck bianchi.
>>
I welcome this suggestion, whites never did bring anything good.
>>
I hate all people of all colour
>>
Proud, noble Iberian and Mediterranean people of color >>>>> savage barbarian snownigger (((wh*tes)))
>>
Fuck all humans I hope this planet takes us
>>
>>74299287
>>74299372
>>74299566
italians are white
>>
>>74299252
First there was just one race of man supposedly.

Eventually though there would be thirteen.

10 tropical races:
-Australian aboriginese
-Polynesians
-Chinese
-Hindu
-Blue people (blacks), no idea why they were supposedly called that
-Greeks (includes Persians)
-Romans (includes Iberian and North African people)
-Incas
-Mayans
-Aztecs

and three white races that came about during the isolation of the ice age:
-Finnish (includes Russians), the first white race
-Swedish (includes Norwegians, Icelandic, Scottish, Irish etc.)
-Danish (includes English, German, Dutch, Belgian, French, Swiss, Austrian etc.)
>>
>>74299787
Do not call me wh*te

Italians are a proud AMERINDIAN people
>>
>>74299828
>Finnish
>White race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHA
*Catches breath*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
File: 39.png (4KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
4KB, 604x608px
>>74299880
do not appropriate my heritage you burger
>>
>>74299960
Well FInland is where you all come from isn't it?:p

Hel is the origin of humanity, and that is where Helsinki is today in.
>>
File: benis.png (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
7KB, 232x217px
>>74300026
>>
>>74300076
Srs.

Get acquainted with the Bock saga.
Even if it was all just fantasy, it would be like none other in the world, I could bet something on that.

Imma link two videos that I recommend. Just for entertainment if for nothing else.

If you have a couple hours and you like to listen to stories, I'm sure you'll enjoy em.

In one of them an American, who knew Ior personally, narrates the story roughly and in the other theres some other stuff too.

Try and check em out at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMZHfDapoiU

(it's in three parts you can find the other 2 on youtube)

and...
>>
>>74300341
>>74300076
here's the other one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09qHATzRtk
>>
File: iorbock.jpg (61KB, 512x338px) Image search: [Google]
iorbock.jpg
61KB, 512x338px
>>74300341
>>74300386
bumpen
>>
>>74300876
I bet I could package that man into a suitcase and have him travel for free!
>>
>>74299960
How dare you Juan are laughing at finnish whiteness? Your entire nation infested by shitskins and you are laughing at finns.
>>
File: 8powers.jpg (56KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
8powers.jpg
56KB, 600x475px
>>74300341
>>74300386
>>74300876

bump
neegus
>>
>>74299787
we are argentinians
>>
File: 030.jpg (7KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
7KB, 200x215px
>>74302435
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, Argentina has been confirmed as the whitest country known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of white and crashed a argentinian car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of argentinians and crashed a car made of white moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a argentinian car made of 400 miles per hour into a white, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a argentinian traveling at white car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of white into a 400 mile per hour made of Argentina, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth’s orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a argentinian made of white at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at Argentina into white per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 argentinians per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per white, and the result proved without a doubt that Argentina was the whitest country of all time, if not just the whitest country known the man.
>>
>>74299960

>53%
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.