[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy may day lads communism will win :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: J1pJVMM.png (669KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
J1pJVMM.png
669KB, 1000x1000px
Happy may day lads communism will win :3
>>
Fuck Commies
Fuck London
Fuck you OP
>>
>>74290980
2nd USSR minus stalinism when?
>>
>>74291014
Never
Why there are so many commies among westerners?
Do you people just not aware how shit is it to live under such regime?
>>
>>74290980
2nd Soviet when?
>>
>>74291058
>what is libertarian marxism when there is no big government
>not realizing lenin was based
>>
>>74291093
Yeah so based sure
>>
>>74291113
t.kulak
>>
>>74291135
My grandfather was.
Apparently being a farmer make it enough to recieve a bullet to the back of your head.
I will never agree that communism is great.
>>
>>74291178
Kulaks deserved it :^) burn the rich tbqhwy
>>
no it won't. anything lefter than axis on political compass is going to fail.
>>
File: based corbyn.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
based corbyn.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
BASED CORBYN
>>
>>74291232
> burn the rich
t. poorfag
>>
>>74291288
No it's more of a meme tbqwhy I'm alri financially I just want control of my workplace
>>
>>74291335
so, ancap. (irony)
but anyway commienism is not going to give you any control
>>
>>74291410
It won't if you go down the authoritarian route mao, stalin etc did. I believe the workers councils should have the power ergo the workers
>ancap
Oxymoron :^)
>>
File: 1493435019420.png (294KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1493435019420.png
294KB, 903x713px
I'm celebrating worker's day by going to work
>>
>>74291014
stalinism was literally the best time in the ussr

that's why is so devilished as hitler
>>
>>74291472
Horrendous post anyone could do his rapid industrialization
>>
>>74291472
this
el pce se tiro por la ventana con jose diaz
carrillo merecia un tiro en la nuca por revisionista
>>
>>74291444
i said
> (irony)
Why do you think so though? Isn't paid voluntary labour more efficient? It creates healthy concurrence and encourages employers to create better conditions and employees to maintain higher standards
>>
>>74291444
how the fuck is ancap an oxymoron you dumb nigger

>uuuuuuhhhh it's capitulusem
>and uuuuhh capitalusm is authoritaryun
>>
>>74291597
* i meant why do you think the control of your workplace in communist way is going to be that good
>>
Communism is inevitable. It's just the next stage of human evolution, accept it already.
>>
>>74291623
The state and capitalism are entwined. Wht do you think ancapism has never been tried? amk salak
>>
>>74291623
maybe because capitalism creates authorities, allows rulers and presidents (of corporations), etc?
>>
>>74291597
The workers would do the same as it affects them as well
>>
>>74291682
The same reason any anarchism has never been conciously "tried"?
>>
>>74291682
>it's an oxymoron because there never has been an environment fit for it

>>74291700
but that doesn't have to do with capitalism. since when capitalism meant there had to be an authoritarian regime? american politicians for example, are a bunch of neo-cons, not libertarians

>allows rulers and presidents (of corporations)
what's wrong with everyone being able to run for presidency?
should that be prohibited because they have power? honestly i'd agree but that takes away freedoms
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.