[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honesty thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1491470798450.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1491470798450.png
460KB, 750x1020px
Be honest instead of banting. Get things off your chest.

>Britain
I do like you as an ally and your people can be very cool to hang with, but fuck do I hate your faggy worthless history so much. You were Germany for 1,000s of years in terms of destroying everything you touched.
>Italy
Italian Americans can be okay sometimes, but I hate the way you people look, and especially how you move. Your facial expressions disgust and annoy me, and your body language makes me laugh, and not in a mutually funny way.
>Mexicans
I honestly fucking despise you, more than Muslims. You are the worst human beings on the face of the Earth as far as I'm concerned. The fact so many of you support border hoppers and defend illegals honestly makes me okay with the idea of all out war with you fuckers. I despise your fucking guts. This doesn't extend to other Latino countries, though.
>Slovakia, Slovenia
I know nothing about you and you're honestly entirely irrelevant to me aside from having names that sound sorta like "Slav", being associated with our First Lady, and being the ass end of Czech. I try to learn about you but there's fucking nothing. This isn't even hatred or annoyance this is confusion what to think about you at all.
>Poland
You're really, really great. I fucking love your country's history and your people. You are better than almost all other Europeans. Bless you.
>Australia
Top fucking allies. Helped us out in a shitton of wars. Similar culture, only trouble is Americans aren't used to the extreme level of banter and assume Australians are just gigantic fucking cunts all the time. Love you lot even though you're a bunch of obnoxious faggots.
>Brazil
I may talk utter shit about you and call you monkeys but you are so unbelievably superior to Mexicans that in comparison you seem angelic. Your military history is also more impressive than people think.
>>
>>74283674
Literally who cares about your opinion?
>>
>>74283674
CHI
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>74283689
>Canada
Day of the rake can't come soon enough
>>
>>74283674
>being this self important
Yep, you're a female GTFO
>>
>>74283674

You need to read more, like real books.

You need to learn another language.

You need to shut up and think twice before opening that mouth of yours.

And talk to your family about yourself because you have clear self-esteem problems.
>>
File: 1493441834798.jpg (119KB, 941x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493441834798.jpg
119KB, 941x768px
>>74283674
>this entire post
>>
File: autistic anime.jpg (79KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
autistic anime.jpg
79KB, 680x510px
>>74283674
>>
File: 1483893151420.gif (706KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1483893151420.gif
706KB, 390x293px
>>74283674
Top Cringe
>>
>>74283674
Don't do this to us anon
>>
Honest Opinion: If this thread wasn't started by an American I would consider doing it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.